LV

Two months later
-------------------------

Sinead p.o.v
----------------------

"Mom, I can't take it, I wanna let go." I said. It looks like I'm standing in a dark hall with two doors one said life and the other one said heaven. My mom is standing in front of the heaven door of course. "You can't leave your father or your friends, they need you." She said.

"They'll be fine without me." I replied. "No, stay alive and do great things like you promised me." She said. "I can't live in a world like this." I said.

"Then make a difference, you'll be up here with me when its your time but right now its not." She said. "You're right." I said. "I love you sweet pea." She smiled. "I love you too mama." I said the she walked back into the heaven door.

-----

My eyes slowly opened and I looked around. I'm alive. I'm not dead. I looked at all the flowers and balloons that were in the room and smiled faintly. A nurse walked in and she smiled. "Finally you're up sleeping beauty." She said. "How long have I been in a coma?" I asked. "Today makes two months and six days." She said. "Dang." I said. "I'm gonna go get a doctor." She replied then walked out. Two months, wow.

A doctor walked in and smiled. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Good I guess." I said. "Good, we're gonna let your family in, is that okay?" He asked. "Yes, of course." I said. He nodded and walked out. The nurse lifted the bed then went to get me food. A couple minutes later Quinn bursted the door and started crying. "Why are you crying?" I asked. "I thought I was gonna lose you." She said then hugged me.

Everyone else walked in and hugged me. Rena's baby bump is growing. Julian was the last one to walk in and I smiled. He walked over and kissed me. I kissed back then we pulled away. He sat next to me and I grabbed his hand. "I missed you." He said. "I missed you too." I replied. Luna walked in with her huge bump. She looks good. "Great everyone's here." I smiled.

"What's up?" Adrian asked. "I'm moving back to Ireland." I said. "What?" Harper asked. "After my recovery I'm moving back home." I said. "I'm going with her." Luna said and I smiled. "Sin, you can't leave." Ryan said. "Why can't I, my life has been hell since I moved here, I may come back but I really wanna go back home with my family." I replied.

"Are you sure that's what you wanna do?" My dad asked and I nodded. "So you're just gonna up and leave us?" Carter asked. "My life has been hell since I got here and honestly I just need to be home for a while, I'll come back and visit but I can't live here anymore." I said. He simply nodded then sat down.

I can't even look Julian in his eyes because I know he's devastated. I grew to be deeply in love with him and now I'm leaving him. I'm gonna come back here but not until I feel like I'm ready to.

"Can you guys leave me and Julian alone for a minute?" I asked. They nodded then walked out. I sat up and looked at Julian. "I love you with all my heart, but I can't be here." I said. "I get that, but I need you, you were the one who made me go on right path and stay there." He said.

"I know and I'm so proud of you but me being here with people who spread rumors and lie about what I did to deceased baby and mother is just too much." I said.

"So is this the end of us?" He asked. I just looked at him. All the things we been through. I fell in love with my brother's best friend but I almost died because other girls fell for him to. "I don't want it to be the end." I said. "You think long distance will work?" He asked. "We won't know unless we try." I said. That's true." He replied.

"Do you wanna try? I asked. "I'm not letting you go so of course." He said. I smiled and he kissed me. "I love you Sinead O'Donnell." He said. "I love you Julian Polinice." I replied. The nurse walked in along with everyone else.

"Well due to how critical everything was during her surgery and her coma we're gonna keep for a couple days until she's stable." She said and my dad nodded. "We gotta go, see you later." Rena said. "Bye guys, thanks for being here." I replied and they smiled. Julian kissed my forehead then they left. "That's your boyfriend?" The nurse asked. "Yeah." I smiled.

"He's came here every single day that you've been in the coma, he's come on time for visiting hours and stay the whole time." She said and I smiled. "He really loves you." She replied. The nurse and older lady who looks like she gonna retire soon. "You think so?" I asked. "I know so, now get some rest." She said then walked out. I laid down and smiled. I am one lucky girl.

--------

Sup guys! Omg I start highschool on Tuesday and I am beyond excited. My mom is giving me way more freedom and now I get to be myself and dress the way I wanna dress and I'm so happy.

So, I'm apart of the band and we performed at the first football game of the season Friday and it started pouring on us and it was freezing but it was so much fun. I love it so much.

2 more chapters left ;(((((

Do you think long distance is gonna work?

Does Julian actually love Sinead?

Do you think Sinead is gonna get revenge on Brittany?

*There will be a character q&a at the end of the book so please come up with questions*

Suggested song: Give it up by Doja Cat