XXI

We got to the go kart place and got out. We walked inside and the instructor gave us a lesson on safety and how to drive. After the lesson was over we got helmets and got in cars. The light turned green and pressed so hard on the gas. I can't drive to save my life so this us hard. I tried to turn but it ended up hitting Carter and he hit the wall. I laughed and continued driving.

I'm in first place and I'm happy. I'm gonna win! I was driving when Julian sped past me. Ugh! He better be lucky he's my boo. We finished the race and Julian won. He's so cocky about it too. "Let's go eat." Leena said. "Before we go eat there's something I have to say." Julian said. Uh oh. "What bro, I'm hungry." Carter said. "I'm dating Sinead." He smiled. I nervously smiled as he wrapped his arm around shoulder.

"Kinda figured that." Ryan said. "She told Harper and I  already." Quinn chimmed in. "Why was I the last one to find out?" Carter asked. I can tell he's hurt. "Julian didn't wanna mess up y'all relationship." I said. "Well, as long as y'all are happy and you don't hurt her, its fine with me." He said. We nodded and we left.

We pulled up at Ruby Tuesday's and got out. We walked in and got seated at a booth. They started talking about the upcoming football game and Amir texted me.

Amirkat: Hey..

Me: Hey stranger

Amirkat: Wyd?

Me: At a restaurant wbu?

Amirkat: laying down, thinking about you....

Me: Little ol me, why?

Amirkat: Idk

Me: Oh lol

Amirkat: You going to the game Friday?

Me: Yeah

Amirkat: wanna meet up at the after party?

Me: Sure.

I locked my phone and a waitress walked over. We ordered our drinks and food then she walked away. "Sinead." Julian said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Can I take you out tomorrow night?" He asked. "Of course." I said. I'm so happy. Now I can show him affection and flaunt him. He kissed my cheek and I smiled. "Y'all are so cute." Harper said. "I've seen cuter." Leena mumbled and I rolled my eyes. "Leena how come you're so quiet?" Adrian asked. "No reason." She said.

"You sure, you seem like you have an attitude." I said. "Well I don't." She said. Okay then. The waitress came back with our drinks and told us out food will be here shortly. It needs to hurry up because I am about to starve.

------

After lunch the girls and I decided to go dress shopping. The uber pulled up at a little boutique. We got out and paid. We walked in and I was at awe with all the pretty dresses. I looked around and saw a dark gray floor length dress. It had rhinestones and other jewels on the top. It was long sleeved and I fell in love. I picked it up and quickly paid. The cashier put the dress in a bag and handed it to me.

About an hour later the rest of them found a dress and paid. We called an uber then headed back to the hotel. We got there and put our things in the closet. I plopped down on the bed and smiled. "It feels like a million bricks have been lifted off my shoulders." I said and Quinn chuckled. "What about that Dylan guy?" Harper asked. "Just a friend." I said. "Amir?" Quinn asked. "I think he has a crush on me." I said.

The room was filled with 'oo' coming from the girls. "Calm down I don't like him like that." I said and they nodded. "Are y'all changing before we leave?" Leena asked. "Yeah." I said. "Same here." Quinn replied and Harper agreed. Leena nodded then we carried on with out conversation.

-------

I got out of the shower and put on high waisted jeans and a red crop top. I slipped red vans and put my hair in a french braid. I threw on a jean jacket and grabbed my phone. We walked out and headed to the lobby. When we got there Julian grabbed my hand and we started walking. "You look pretty." He said. "I always wear this." I replied. "That's why you always look pretty." He said in a duh tone. "Oh well thank you." I chuckled.

We got to the carnival and started to play games. I won Julian a stuffed panda and he won me this huge stuffed cupcake. After us playing three games everyone insisted that I eat a funnel cake. I sat down and Carter gave me on. I examined it then took a bite. Oh my goodness this is delicious. Everyone chuckled at me because I started dancing while eating it. "This is so good." I smiled. "We can tell." Ryan chuckled and I laughed. I threw my trash away and we went to play more games.

As we were walking to a stand the guy that brought me a teddy bear walked up to me. "Hey beautiful." He smiled and before I could say anything Julian grabbed me by the waist. "She's taken, back off buddy." He said. "I don't see a ring on her finger." The guy said. "I'm gonna give you a ring around your eye if you don't leave." He said. "Julian let's go." I said pulling him away. "Call me when you want a man!" The guy yelled and I rolled my eyes.

We got back with the group and decided to go on the ferris wheel. Julian and I got in one and I laid my head on his shoulder. "I'm so glad you came in our lives." He said. "I'm glad to be here." I smiled. "I've never been this crazy about someone like I am about you." He said. "Not even Brittany?" I asked and he shook his head. We got to the top and we kissed. So cliche!

--------

I hope you guys don't hate me! Sorry I haven't updated but I've been so wrapped up and so much stuff these past couple days. Next week I'll be back on schedule I promise.

How do you guys feel about Sinead's and Julian's relationship?

Suggested song: Playboy girl by Holychild