XLIV

6 days later
-------------------

After a wonderful time in Ireland we're back in america. Luna came with us and I can't wait to introduce her to my friends. We pulled up at our house and got out. We got out and went inside. "Sinead show Luna to the guest room, we're gonna clean up before my family gets here." Rena said. I nodded and told Luna to follow me.

I showed her to the guest room and she started getting settled. "I'm happy you decided to come." I said. "I am too, I needed a break from Ireland." She said. I chuckled then went to my room. I started to unpack my things when Jesse texted me.

Jesse: Hey, did you land?

Me: Yeah, I'm good

Jesse: Okay good, you know what's up with Quinn, she was at Tyler's house bawling her eyes out

Me: She's going through a break up....

Jesse: Oh man, well we cheered her up a little

Me: Wish I was there.

Jesse: Me too ;)

Me: Lol, ttyl

Jesse: Ttyl cutie

I locked my phone and finished unpacking. I heard the doorbell ring and braced myself for ten million people. "Sinead! Luna!" My dad yelled. I groaned and Luna and I walked downstairs. There was Rena's parents, her two sisters, their husbands, their kids, and two family friends. Luna and I greeted everyone then decided to go get food. We got in the car and I texted the girls telling them to meet us at applebee's.

We got there and got out. We walked in and saw the girls sitting in a booth. We made our way there and sat down. I introduced everyone to Luna and vice versa. "You're really pretty." Harper said. "Thank you." Luna smiled. "We missed you best friend." Quinn said. "I missed y'all too, have anyone heard from Leena?" I asked.

"No, she disappeared." Amber said. "I saw her the other day, she invited us to a christmas party on the twenty first." Harper said. "I wanna go." Quinn replied. "Me too, I may bring Julian." I said. "Sinead you do know that you're the only one of us who's not single right?" Harper asked and I nodded. "You got aren't allowed to blast single ladies without me though." I said and they laughed.

-----------

After lunch I went to Julian's house. I knocked on his room door and he opened it. He smiled and kissed me. We stepped in and he closed the door. "I missed you baby." He said after we pulled away. "I missed you too." I replied. I hopped on his bed and laid back. "What were you doing while I was gone?" I asked. "Shopped mainly and hung out with the boys." He said laying next to me. "Oh cool." I replied.

He nodded and touched my stomach. "Don't touch my stomach its weird." I said. "What our embryo is there." He replied. "Babe its still weird." I chuckled. "To me its not, I really wanna be a dad babe." He said. "You have your whole future to become a dad." I replied.

"But I have an open opportunity now." He said. "Baby, I don't wanna talk about this." I said. "But I do, I mean I'm legally an adult so I can get a job, an apartment, that way you can finish school and I provide for the family then we get married." He said. "Julian, there's still college though and you're leaving in March, there's no way your plan would work out." I said climbing on him.

"Baby girl, you can come with me." He said. "Julian its not that easy." I replied. "Yeah I know but we can try can't we?" He asked. "We'll see, I don't even know if I'm keeping this thing or not." I said. He nodded and I pecked his lips. "Look, Leena is having a christmas party and I was wondering if you wanted to go." I said. "Sure, when is it?" He asked. "The twenty first." I said. "I'll be there." He said. I just sat there and admired his has face. His chisled jawline, plump pink lips, nice soft skin. He's practically perfect.

The door bursted open and some girl walked in. "Hey brother, am I interrupting something?" A girl asked. "Yeah, you are." Julian replied. "Oh this is one of your little toys?" She asked and I immediately got offended. "No, she's my girlfriend." He said. "Ohh so you're the famous Brittany." She said.

"No, my name is Sinead." I replied. "Oh, I've never heard of you." She said. "I should get going, Rena's family is here so yeah, bye babe I'll call you later." I said then kissed Julian. Of course he would deepen this. I could feel a makeout session coming so I pulled away. I climbed off of him and left. Who was that girl? Why did she think I was Brittany? Does any of Julian's family know about me except for his parents? I sighed and drove home. I can drive its just why should I drive if people don't know that I can?

I got home and walked inside the house. "Sinead are you hungry?" Rena asked. "No I already ate." I said. "Oh okay." She replied. I nodded and went into the living room. Savannah was sitting next to Carter giggling her butt off. I walked over to them and sat right in the middle of them. "What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Carter invited me over." She said. "Oh really?" I asked. "Yeah I did." He said. "Well why do you think its a good idea to take someone's boyfriend?" I asked. "Technically we never broke up." She said. "So you know he had sex with multiple girls right?" I asked. "Yeah." She said. "I bet you got busy with all the boys didn't you?" I replied. "Okay Sinead that's enough." Carter said. "What? I'm making conversation." I replied. "You can go, we can talk later." She said. I rolled my eyes avs stood up. "By the way Quinn and Carter sounds way better than Savannah and Carter." I said then left.

----------

Heyyy! How is everyone? Well, I started cheering and its really fun! Also, (you may not care) my birthday is in 6 days!!!! I'm so happy!

Do you like Julian and Sinead's relationship?

How do you feel about Savannah?

Suggested song: Brain by Banks