LII

I woke up and did my daily routine. I put on a white sweatshirt, jeans, and white converse. I put my hair in a side braid then grabbed my things. Dylan's party is tonight and everyone's so excited to go. I walked downstairs and greeted everyone. We left and got in Adrian's car.  He drove off and we headed to school.

We got there and got out. The girls greeted us as Julian pulled me closer to him. "Y'all excited for the party tonight?" Harper asked. "Yeah." We replied. I need a little fun after having the miscarriage. "Sinead what are you gonna wear?" Quinn asked.

"Jeans and a tee." I shrugged. "Um no." Amber said. "Why not?" I asked. "Sinead this is gonna be the biggest party of the school year you have to show off." She said and the girls agreed.

"Its not my party." I said. "You're not wearing jeans and tee end of discussion." Quinn said. "Whatever let's go to class." I said and they nodded. I turned to Julian and we kissed. "See you later." I said. "I love you." He replied.

"Love you too." I said. We pulled away then I left. As Quinn, Harper, and I were walking to class were stopped by Savannah, Trisha, and Holly. "Well, well look who it is." Savannah said. "You've for the nerve." I gritted. "How are you doing?" She asked. "Great, now move." I said.

"Why so rude?" She asked. "Why do you always bake your face with makeup, you ugly chickenhead." Quinn snapped. "Who was talking to you?" Trisha asked. "I was talking to clown over here not you silicone butt." She replied. "Come on guys let's go their not worth it." Harper said pulling us away.

Why'd they choose this nice Friday to start drama. Why can't they live their lives? We got to class and sat in our seats.

"What are y'all wearing to the party?" I asked. "I'm wearing this cute sequin jumpsuit and sequin converses." Quinn said. "I'm wearing leather shorts with a black bralet and my leather jacket with my platform boots." Harper said.

I bet Amber's wearing a cute dress and really pretty booties. I have no idea about what I'm gonna wear.

"Hey sinny pooh." Brittany smiled. "Um hi." I said. "You're going to Dylan's party right?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. "Great, see you there." She smiled. "Um okay." I said and she walked away. Um that's so weird. I guess I still have to get used to nice Brittany.

------

Lunch time came and I got a burger and fries. I walked to our table and sat down. I started eating while they were talking. I wonder why Brittany was being so nice the whole week. Does she have a trick up her sleeve or maybe she was tired of being a butt. I don't know but I'm still skeptical about it. "Sin you okay?" Carter asked.

"Yeah, just thinking." I replied. "About what?" He asked. "How come Brittany is being so nice out of nowhere?" I asked. "I have no idea." Adrian said. "Its weird." Quinn said. "Its just an act." Julian said. "How would you know?" Harper asked. "I've been around her long enough, whenever she get super nice, peppy, quirky that means she's gonna do something bad and I mean really bad." He said. I wonder what she's gonna do. Is it gonna be to me? Does she hate that much to do something like that?

"That girl is psycho." Amber said. "Her friends are too." I replied. "They're a group of snakes, they probably talk about each other more than they talk about anyone else." Quinn said and I nodded. We finished eating, threw our trash away, then left.

------

Once school ended the girls dragged me to the mall to find an outfit for the party. We got there and went to the first store we saw. Of course I'm not allowed to pick out anything, I just try everything on. Harper was the first one to give me something. It a black spaghetti strapped dress with slit up the side. I walked into the dressing room and tried it on.

I walked out of the dressing room and looked in the mirror. The hugged my body so well you could see my curves. "I like it." Harper said. "I don't." I replied. "Why not?" She asked. "Its too tight." I said. "It looks good on you though." She said. "Nope." I replied. "Here try this." Quinn said handing me a navy blue jumpsuit. I grabbed t then went to change into it.

I stepped out and frowned. "You don't like it?" Quinn asked. "No, I don't, it looks like I'm a run away prisoner." I said and she laughed. Amber came over and handed me a nude colored off the shoulder long sleeve top and cute jeans. I went into the dressing room and changed, I walked out and they smiled. "That's the one." Harper said. "I actually like it." I smiled. "Good let's checkout and get something from the food court." Quinn said and I chuckled. She's always hungry it's crazy.

Once we left the store we went into the shoe store to get me a pair of shoes. I got nude thigh high boots then went to the food court. I got a banana milkshake and chicken nuggets then sat down. "You excited?" Harper asked. "A little." I replied. "Its gonna be super fun." Quinn said. "I hope so because if its lame or there's a lot of drama I will leave, go home and watch riverdale." I said and the laughed.

Once we finished eating we decided to go back to my house to get ready for the party. We our rounds so everyone could get their things then went back to my house. I can't wait to get all pretty and have a good time.

--------

Heyyyyy!!! How have you guys been? Me, I'm doing amazing, I'm finally done with my shitty ex, I got into the band at my high school, I'm getting better at cheering, and I've rarely been sad!!

But, the book will be ending shortly I know I said there was gonna be like 10 chapters left but there's only five left but there will be an epilogue and the sequel will be up two days after the book ends!!

As you guys may know school is about to start and just wanma say that I hope everyone has an amazing year and you all excel in your classes. I love you guys

Suggested song: Playboy girl by Holychild