Chapter 6: human knows best

🍭Quick A/N:
1: I have added a lot to the previous chapters, so be sure to reread them if you haven't already.
2: I won't answer the previous cliffhanger yet
(THATS BECAUSE I...)
You'll see why later in the story.
🍭A/N OVER

Blues POV:
I got a strange sensation in the back of my spine as I got the weirdest feeling of someone or something watching me...
Sans: "h... hello?"
Princess: "SURPRISE!"
Sans: "ahh! Human! Don't do that!"
Chara giggled as she successfully startled blueberry with her sneak attack.
Princess: "hi sans! Happy birthday!"
🎁 chara presented sans with a present. Holding it in front of her, eagerly awaiting for him to take.
I took the small present from the human and opened it up. It was a set of very shiny keys.
Princess: "I know we're not on the surface or anything but... I think you're really going to like it. Me and papy pitched in and built it together."
I sighed and looked at the present in front of me. I was grateful for it yes but, at the same time I was beginning to get scared and worried...
Sans: "human?"
Princess: "yah sans?"
Sans: "what exactly happened yesterday?"
The human stopped to ponder this for a bit looking a bit worried not unlike my brother and error. But the expression on her face told me that she knew a lot more than she was letting on.

Charas POV:
"Sigh. I guess I shouldn't have expected you to just go along with everything that's happened so far, huh?"
I gestured for sans to have a seat on his bed. I sat next to him.
"Error was watching you from one of his portals. Heh. He doesn't take well to loosing anything he considers his. We where both heartbroken to see you so miserable. We wanted to do something to help. We just... couldn't at the time. Especially considering we had promised ink we'd stay as far away as possible and let you live your life the way you wanted to. Even if we didn't quite agree what was best for you..."

"Ever since you left, ink had been visiting error non stop to make sure he wasn't up to anything. And especially to make sure that you and error lost contact for good. He... meant well I'm sure. I wouldn't expect him to understand or know... how much we both love you. And would never do anything to hurt you."

"But one day, we got a visitor in the void. He was as glitched as error and twice as scary if you asked me. But he assured us he had no ill will and introduced himself as... (sugar-berry) yah. That's right. He said he wanted to help us, and in return we would help you. I was a bit skeptical at first, but error waisted no time in hearing what the guy had to say..."

FLASHBACK:
Sugar: "oh it's easy really, you give me something and in return you get something."
Error: "and... what exactly is it that you need?"
Sugar: " I'm glad you asked pal..."

"He said that he could give us an eternity to spend time with you. And that we would all be happy together with no one to interfere. And all we had to do... was give up our powers permanently."

"It made sense tho.  Without our powers, ink wouldn't consider us a threat to you anymore. No one would. But we also did ask where our powers would be going too. I mean we aren't idiots you know..."

Sugar: "well... to blueberry of course. That way he could protect himself if he needs to. Without your help. Oh and don't worry about stretch either. He's already agreed to our... terms of service. He won't be a nuisance I assure you."

"We shook hands and that was it. The next thing we knew, we woke up in Snowden in a house just across from yours... we also agreed to keep this a secret between us unless you asked. I'm sorry blue. We where only trying to help."

Blues POV:
I hugged the human tightly and told them thank you. I was so glad that my friends really did care about me. So much so that they would willingly give themselves up to be beside me in my time of need. I just wondered tho... if that's their story, what happened to my brother?...

MEANWHILE:
Error and papyrus sat down on the table across from each other, eating breakfast and discussing what they where going to do next.

Paps: "so I guess he didn't quite buy it huh?"
Error: "I wouldn't blame him. He's been through a lot."
Paps: "heh. So? Did you really give up all your powers just to be with my sans?"
Error blushed maddeningly as he nodded his head. Not wanting to say anything towards the rightful accusation.
Paps: "hm. Guess you really do like him. But... you do know what would happen if you for any reason decided to hurt him right?"
Papyrus's eye sockets glowed a threateningly bright orange as the white pinpricks of his eyes disappeared.
Error: "and I wouldn't stop you."
Paps eyes returned to normal as he nodded as well. This was going to take some time to get used to, but it seemed like it wasn't going to be so bad. And besides, for sans, he would do anything.

❓❓❓:
"Oh I know that VERY well."