Chapter 8: broken

Error and ink had been putting up the banner when they heard a loud crash outside. Tossing error to the floor from the small ladder he was standing on. The rough shaking of the house getting the attention of papyrus who quickly busted in the room demanding to know what was going on. The two looked at each other in concern before ink finally answered.
Ink: "I think it came from outside."
Error nodded as the three made their way out the door. Ink and paps teleporting, while error was forced to catch up.

Errors POV:
I ran out the door, just as worried about what was going on when I saw it... the bike blue had been riding earlier this morning was half way into the house. I walked up to the gaping hole and noted, to my relief, that blue wasn't on it. But then panic struck me when I started to wonder where blue was.
Ink: "error! We can't find blue!"
My stomach sank as I started panicking.
Error: "..."
Unable to say anything, I ran off to search for him on foot, although ink was quick to stop me.
Ink: "error! Calm down. Well find him... but without your powers..."
Error: "what about alphas!... or was it undying? The cameras around the underground. We could... we could..."
Ink: "error stop. Papyrus already went on ahead. I'm sorry but if you try to help you'll just get in the way."
Error: ". . . Ok.... ok.... I'll just... wait back home."
Ink nodded as he teleported away. I just sank into the snow deep in thought. I came out here to be with blue, and protect him if need be. But I couldn't even do that right. My head started to throb as the realization sunk in. That without my powers, I was completely useless.

Paps POV:
Paps: "what the heck..."
papyrus watched the clip over and over again. His jaw dropped to the floor as he was completely speechless of what happened.
Paps: "so.. w... where is he!?"

Error walked back into the house as he prepared some more party supplies. Trying to get his mind off of what had happened, when he began to hear rustling from upstairs.
Error: "h... hello? Papyrus?"
He walked up the steps slowly as he tried to follow the quiet sounds. Stopping at the very top where blues room was. He put his non existent ears up to the door as he turned the handle. Gasping when he saw what was inside.

Papy: "how's this possible. My bro can't do that. Or.... I didn't think he could do that."
On the large monitor in undyings laboratory, was a video of second before the motor bike crash. Blue had been driving home from hotland when he lost control of the wheel and accidentally took a wrong turn. Heading straight for the wall. And then... he was gone.
Paps: "he teleported. Pfft hahaha MY brother TELEPORTED!"
Ink: "papyrus! Did you find him!?"
Paps: "see for yourself."
Ink looked up at the monitor as he witnessed the crash. A bright flash of light appearing seconds before the bike hit the wall, and the two where gone. But...
Ink: "well... where are they?"
Paps shrugged with a sigh of relief.
Paps: "Probably safe, just knocked out for the moment. I did train him in using teleportation in case of emergency, although I never thought he was actually capable of it."
Ink nodded as he turned back to undying, who was just as astounded as the both of them.
Ink: "are there any more videos that we can look at?"
Just then the phone rang.

Errors POV:
I opened the door to find blue and chara sleeping soundly in his bed. I walked over quietly as I can and try to gently shake blue awake.
Error: "blue? Blue? Wake up."
He stirred a little on the bed, shifting in his sleep before his eyes weekly fluttered open. He rubbed the sleepiness out of his sockets as he sat up from his bed. Careful not to wake the human up.
Blue: "erry? What's wrong?"
I smiled brightly at him as I hugged blue tightly. Taking out my phone as I began to dial ink.