Chapter 13: The Aftermath

Blue: "oh. Wow. Um. Ok. I... need a moment. Excuse me."
Paps: "sans wait!"
But it was already too late. Blue had run out the door and back home.
Ink: "let him go, he needs some alone time."
Geno: "I told you. I told you he was good."
Ink: "could we... did I cause this?"
Paps: "..."
Error: "um... what's going on? Can someone talk to me... please?"
Fresh: "don't worry about it lil homie. Why don't ya go get some breakfast. Geno?"
Geno: "sigh. Yah. Come on Error."
Geno led error down stairs while fresh stood at the doorway again, waiting for the two to get out of earshot.
Fresh: "you two couldn't let the past go could ya? Now look at what ya gone on an did."
He shook his head as he turned to leave.
Fresh: "go have a word with lil blue. He deserves family there for him. Even though it's made up of complete... ugh. Just go already."
And he left, teleporting away in a puff of purple smoke.

Fresh's POV:
I teleported down stairs where Error was eating with geno, and decided to join in. Even tho I didn't really NEED to eat, I think it was still important to be there for them. I sat at errors side as he happily guzzled down some cold pancakes drenched in syrup. I smiled at how happy he seemed. It's been a while since I've seen him like this.
Fresh: "it's been a while since the three of us had breakfast together."
Geno: "fresh..."
Fresh: "sorry homie, just thinking out loud."
Geno: "no, it's ok. I was actually thinking the exact same thing. You yelled at them didn't you."
Fresh looked away, although with the glasses you could barely tell.
Fresh: "I..."
Geno: "thank you. I'm glad someone has my back. Sorry I'm a sucky brother."
Fresh: "you still blame yourself huh? For what happened?"
Geno: "it was my fault."
Fresh: "so tell me, how'd you end up here?"
Geno: "???"
Fresh: "you came after error Bro when you thought he was in trouble, didn't you?"
Geno: "yah. I did."
Fresh: "that's what I thought."

Blues POV:
Blue: "sugar? Are you there?"
Sugar: "yep, sure are buddy. You need something?"
Blue: "why is this happening to us?"
Sugar: "I don't know what you mean, care to be more specific?"
Blue: "you said they all would get along... is it me? Am I doing something wrong?"
Sugar: "awww, not at all buddy. You're doing just fine."
Blue: "Then what is it!? Tell me!"
Sugar: "if you're talking about your friend loosing his memory, that was me. He asked me to do it."
Blue: "what!? Why would he...?"
Sugar: "he was miserable, and wanted a chance to start over in this world. It wasn't your fault. His problems reach farther then you know. Take it from someone who's been in his head."
Blue: "... what do I do now?"
Sugar: "well... the way I see it, you have two choices. Stay bitter and angry for the rest of your life is one..."
Blue: "and the second option?"
Sugar: "let bygones go. Forgive them and be with your friend. Just because he's forgotten you doesn't mean you've forgotten him."
Blue: "sigh. Thanks sugar. You really are a good friend."
Paps: "sans!? Are you upstairs!?"
Sugar: "good friend? No I'm not. But hay, whatever you choose, I'll back you up 100%"
Paps: "sans!?"
Blue: "..."
Blue: "... I'm here papy!"