Chapter 10: Error404 Error not found

I slammed the door behind me as I began to cry. Ever since the incident this morning, I just hadn't felt like myself. It's like my brain was stuck on rewind and everything bad I had ever done was the only thing on display. I began to get sick. Waddling over to the bathroom and throwing up. Something was seriously wrong with me... but I... I didn't... I mean I couldn't... what would ink or papyrus say if they heard what I had been going through. They'd probably say I deserved it. Maybe even laugh at me. I wouldn't blame them.
Sugar: "what's wrong friend? Why are you so sad?"
Error: "I couldn't do anything to help blue. I'm useless. I've always been useless."
Sugar: "oh, but I promised I'd take good care of him didn't I? And isn't he fine right now?"
I started to tear up as I thought back to the promise I made to blue. That I would protect him. Not anybody else.
Sugar: "are you saying that you're unhappy?"
Error: "I.... I guess I am."
Sugar: "if that's so friend, then I'll be glad to help you."
Error: "what do you mean?"
Sugar: "well what are you feeling right now?"
Error: "I guess... guilt... guilt that I can never do anything to help. I just mess everything up."
Sugar: "would it help if I made you forget all that guilt?"
Error nodded as he sniffles. Whipping his nose on his sleeve.
Sugar: "alright then it's a deal. Why don't you go to sleep now friend, and in the morning ALL that guilt would have gone away."
Error: "ok. Thanks."
Sugar: "any time friend."
Error wrapped himself up in his covers as he easily drifted off to sleep. The bedding a welcome change to the floor. Small snores could be heard coming from the room as ink checked up on him. Teleporting inside after becoming curious at what he was up too.

Inks POV:
Ink: "error?"
I whispered into the room but he was already fast asleep. I sighed as I gently closed the door behind me, making sure to lock up after letting geno inside.
Ink: "are you sure you want to stay with HIM for the night?"
Geno: "yah, I'm sure. Listen ink, he might seem eccentric at first, but believe me, error is anything but a bad guy."
I rolled my eyes a little at that comment, but I also felt bad afterwards. Errors been so nice lately. I didn't have any right to talk badly about him behind his back. Especially to his brother.
Ink: "well, good night. If you need anything, just call ok."
Geno: "yah, thanks."
Geno set up a little makeshift bed on the couch as I let myself out the door. Walking back over to blues house where the party was starting to slow down.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
Genos POV:
I woke up the next morning with bright light on my face from the other side of the curtains. Grunting and turning around with the pillow over my head I tried to fall asleep again.
(Stomach growling)
Geno: "ugh. Fine. I'm up."
I got up off my makeshift bed and went into the kitchen, getting started on breakfast for me and my lil bro. Speaking off... he's usually up by now. Huh. I finished up the last of the badder for the pancakes and walked upstairs to go wake the lazy bones up.
(Knock knock knock)
Geno: "error! Wake up. Breakfast is ready."
I listened in on the door and heard him shift on his bed, but after a few minutes of waiting, I walked in expecting to find error still sleeping on his bed.

(Ring Ring)
Ink: "hello? Oh hi geno. What!? Error!? No, he was just fine yesterday... slow down, what happened? Gone what do you mean he's gone!? Ok, I'm on my way."
Paps: "ink? What's up?"
Ink: "there's something wrong with error."