Chapter 12: ✉️Blue

Blue: "cheese!"
[CLICK]
Blue: "that's one for the scrap book!"
Error: "yah whatever. Why are you even bothering with this anyways?"
Blue: "what do you mean?"
Error: "I mean trying to be my friend."
Blue: "error."
Error: "sigh. Forget it. I need some time alone anyways."

It was a year ago that I had kidnapped blue, maybe more, and since he's been here he's been trying to be my friend. I just didn't get it. No one could stand me, not even my own brothers, how... why could he be any different? I looked out at the stars on a hill one night thinking these exact things. A large row of forest behind me protected my privacy. But I guess I had forgotten to close the portal that day. Or... maybe I did it on purpose? To see if he would run away from me... like everybody else. I sat there looking out onto the stars. Wondering. What would it take to just push off the cliff? Everyone just seems to suffer around me, maybe it'd be for the best. And I would have done it too... that is until...

I felt a gentle pressure on my shoulder. I looked over to see Blue laying beside me, smiling up at the night sky. And that was the moment I knew, I never wanted anyone to hurt him.
Error: "Blue?"
Blue: "hm?"
Error: "I'm going to protect you forever, ok. I promise."
He smiled up at me with those big starry eyes of his, knowing that I was serious. But I wasn't really expecting a reply from him. Especially one that would change everything forever. But I'm glad he did. Because I wouldn't have the guts to do it myself.
Blue: "I love you Erry."
I paused for only a second. But it didn't take me long to reply back.
Error: "I love you too blue."
We've been coming back to that cliff almost daily after that. Just enjoying each other's company. I should have known it wouldn't last.

Ink, if you're reading this, There's a lot that I wanted to tell you. I really wish that I had taken up that offer of yours to be friends so long age. Maybe we could have been best buds instead of mortal enemies all the time, but I guess now we'll never know. I don't hate you. I never did. And if we'd ever get the chance, I hope that we could start over. Maybe you could even teach me how to draw. I won't be as good as you of course, but I promise I'll try my best.

To swap papyrus. Blues brother. God, I must seem like the biggest ass hole in the world to you. And honestly, I'm not expecting you to forgive me for any of what I've done. Heck, I'm definitely not expecting us to be buddy buddy after all this is done. But still, I'm sorry. And believe me when I say that I would never do anything to hurt him. I wish I could say more but there's not much else to say. Take good care of Blue for me. He deserves a great brother like you.

And to blue... sigh. I love you so much. I wish I could have been there for you always. If you're reading this, it probably means I'm gone. But you're still there, and I don't want you to give up just because of me. Go fallow your dreams. And try to find someone out there who's a lot better for you than me. Good luck out there, I'm counting on you.

🖤Error~