Chapter 19: The Truth Hurts

Blue woke up the next morning in darkness instead of his friends living room. Confused, he called out for sugar, hoping for an answer.
Sugar: "hello blueberry."
Blue: "sugar!"
He screamed in delight as he ran up to his friend, hugging him tightly. However, this time his "friend" didn't seem interested in hugging back.
Blue: "is something wrong?"
Sugar: "blue. I did something terrible."
Blue looked up to his unusually tall friend as he spoke with a questioning look. But instead of an answer, he took blues hand and led him further into the darkness. Within a few minutes of walking quietly together, a bright light engulfed the two and suddenly they where on the outside. Blue looked around curiously at the world he used to know turned sweet. He seemed... taken aback.
Sugar: "you look shocked."
Sugar said blatantly without a trace of emotion. He wrapped a single arm around him and led blue through the gingerbread cookie doors, and out to the peppermint forest.
Blue: "I don't understand sugar, what is all this?"
Sugar: "my new world, the world I took from you."
Sugar began to tear up. His eye sockets going dark as tears began to fall out like a waterfall. Blue could tell he was trying his best to keep it together, but failing miserably at the same time. Blue looked around at the passing by "tricksters" who seemed to pay them no attention. Noticing how much they looked like his friends. No, not only his friends, but the friends that where in his perfect world with him.
Sugar: "by now you probably have lots of questions right?"