Chapter 9; Shakespear

Revised April 2015

"Do not touch me again." Thor hissed.
"Then, don't take my stuff." Tony stated simply.
"You have no idea what you are dealing with." Thor hissed.
"Ah, Shakespeare in the park?" Tony suggested as I landed next to him. "Does thy mother know, de wear 'her drapes?"
"This is beyond you metal man." Thor growled. I stood there watching, a grin had long since appear at their domestic. "Loki will face Asgardian justice."

"If he gives up the cube he is all yours." Tony replied. "Till then, stay out of the way."
"Tourist." I heard Tony mutter as he turned away. That was when Thor's hammer hit him.
"Please don't." I groaned, knowing a fight was on its way. "He doesn't understand."
"And you do." Thor questioned as Tony stood up. Tony shot at Thor and started to fly towards him. Kicking him into a tree. That was when Thor shot a mass of lightning at Tony.

"Stop!" I shouted, but no one heard me, not Thor and Tony at least. Then they flew towards each other, colliding they shot up into the sky. I flew closely behind, avoiding any rocks that broke off the cliff face they were flying up.

This time I watched the fight from where I hovered above them. The fight was almost even, with Thor's strength and Tony's quick moves. There wasn't saying who would win. Loki seemed to be enjoing watching them from where he sat on the cliff. I made a note to watch him

"Hey!" shouted Steve as he caught his shield that he had thrown at Tony. "That's enough."
"Good to see some one shares the same thought." I muttered as I landed next to him.
"Now I don't know what you plan on doing here." Steve stated, directing the question at Thor.
"I have come here to put an end to Loki's sckemes." Thor responded.
"Then prove it." replied Steve. "Put that hammer down."

"Ah, yeah, no, bad call." Tony instantly said. "He loves his hamm-" Thor hit him, cutting the sentence off short.
"You want me to put the hammer down?!" Thor demanded.

"Not good." I mumbled before ducking under Steve's shield. The impact of Thor's hammer against Steve's shield shock the earth around us.

We all stood up slowly, looking at each other for a while.
"Are we done here?" Steve asked, everyone nodded.