Chapter 4

Cameron's POV
"Hi sweetheart" I said trying to make her feel more at ease. "I'm cameron, and this is Shawn, Nash, and Matt" as I pointed to each boy down the line. She seemed timid but gave us a polite smile.
"Hi I'm Hailey" she had taken seat at the table and stayed quiet. We had to fill out paperwork and sign alot of things. Then came a question that I wasn't expecting, "who's last name would you like Hailey to go by?" ms.kelsey asked us. I didn't know what to say. "I think Cameron's last name guys, for one he really wanted to adopt her and two she could pass as his daughter" Matt said to us, Nash and Shawn agreed. "ok it will be Dallas" I answered. she nodded her head and scribbled it down. after a few more papers we had to sign it was okay for us to go. I leaned down to Hailey, "Do you want to go get your bags packed, hun?" She nodded her head slightly and smiled then started her way up a staircase to where I assume would lead to her room, all of us boys waited at the bottom of the stairs for her to come down. I couldn't keep a smile off my face. I mean I pretty much had a daughter. whoa.

Haileys POV
I met the boys now and they introduced themselves as Cameron, Nash, Shawn and Matt. I think i overheard that I would go by Cameron's last name. they told me to go upstairs and get my bags packed so I ran to my room. This would be the last time in this room, at least I hope. I grabbed my pink suitcase with flowers on it and put all of my clothes in it. I had to jump on it a few times to make it stay down since it was so full which made me giggle. I was nervous and happy at the same time; I'm finally being adopted from what seem like nice people but they are also all boys, I have never met them before and now I'm being taken home with them I have a right to be nervous. I put on a jacket and wheeled my suitcase out of my room and stopped. I had to go say bye to Daniel. I walked a few doors down from my bedroom to Daniel's room and did 4 knocks. He opened the door emidietly. I gave him a big hug and he knew I had to leave just by the look on my face. "have fun Hailey with your new family. remember stay strong and always keep your head up. I love you" he said to me. "i love you too Daniel thank you for being my brother" I told him back with tears in my eyes. "No problem sis" we both knew we weren't actually related but like I said he has always been an older brother figure to me. after our goodbyes I continued back to the staircase and carried my suitcase down the way. "Do you want me to take that for you hun?" Matt asked me taking it from my hands. "yes please sir" I responded. We left out the orphanage door and started walking towards a red van, it was pouring rain and cold. "Do you want me to carry you sweetheart?" cameron asked me. I nodded my head and held my arms open up to him. he picked me up and I rested my head on his shoulder. I smiled because I was actually happy once for along time.