Chapter 42

Haileys POV

We just finished our second last magcon show which really upsets me, I've had so much fun. The memories I've made over the last couple days are amazing. and I'm proud of myself; if I would have told myself a year ago that I one day would be on stage infront of hundreds of people I would have laughed but I actually love it! After today's show we decided to go play some basketball in the hotels gym. we played for an hour or so; Nash, Taylor, Jacob, Jack J, Carter and Shawn all won. Afterwards we went to Pizza Hut and all got our own huge slices of pizza. I got chicken with barbecue sauce on mine which was delicious. I was happy to notice that Hayes was eating his pizza the way I taught him. Later on we played a few rounds of just dance on the xbox live; I embarrassed myself so bad but by the time we all went to bed everyone was too tired to even care.
•••••••
"Let's go to Ihop" I mentioned, even though it wasn't really a breakfast place I still fancied it.
"That's really far" Hayes complained
"Oh shut up"
Hayes, Mahogany, Jacob and I all woke up at the same time weirdly so we all quietly got ready trying not to wake up everybody and planned to get something to eat.
"Ya of like haileys idea" Jacob agreed with me.
"Ok let's go" mahogany said just finishing with her eyeliner. I left a note on the table in case anybody woke up before we got back. Ihop was quite a walk but I liked it; the streets were quite empty and quiet since it was so early and the sun rise was a nice thing to admire as we walked. once we got there we all ordered; I enjoyed my dish of rainbow pancakes, and so did mahogany while Jacob and Hayes both got a big breakfast or something like that.
As we made our way back to the hotel, my feet ached of the blisters on my heels. I wore flats to walk which was a really stupid idea.
"Hop on my back" Hayes offered seeing my blisters.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I'm sure" he smiled. I hopped on his back with my arms wrapped around his neck and he gripped me so I wouldn't fall. I looked infront of us as he carried me and noticed that Jacob had his arm around Mahogany. I started to understand now how everyone "ships them as jox." I could totally see them together. we got back and Hayes carried me into the elevator, there was a few old ladies with us in there and they gave me and Hayes weird looks because we were joking around but they just made us laugh harder.
"Thanks, I'll care you next time" I joked around with Hayes as he set me down as we walked into the room with mahogany and jacob.
"Your an idiot" he shakes his head and we both laughed. All of the boys were rushing to get ready before we went down for rehearsal. I stood on the edge of the stage as everyone practiced and joked around, looking out where the loud audience would soon stand. And little did I know who I would soon find in the audience.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you are enjoying the Hayes and Hailey action along with a bit of jox action ;)

Thankyou SOO much for all the votes and reads!

I'll be updating soon 💗

Question: who do you think she is gonna find?