Chapter 31

Hailey's POV
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Hailey, happy birthday to you" that's a great thing to wake up to in the morning. I laugh and throw the covers back over my head but I get them pulled back off.
"Hailey, come on it's your birthday you have to get up!" dad tells me. I sit up in my bed and look around, I see all the boys smiling at me so I smile back.
"When's everybody supposed to get here?" I ask them.
"In a few hours" Matt responds.
"Ok good, I have enough time to get ready" the boys leave my room after wishing me again a "happy birthday." I make my way into the bathroom to wash my face and do my hair, I catch my own eyes in the mirror and stare back at the person looking at me. She has tousled brown hair with big brown eyes. Anybody that looks at me could see that I'm tired, its almost a natural feature in my face but you can never tell how much I've been through and that's why no one suspects it. I wash my face and straighten my hair, I don't put on any makeup; 1 because I'm lazy and 2 because I don't think I really need it personally. I go through my closet and I have no clue what to wear; it's one of those things that I have all the clothes i'd ever need but it's just too hard to choose. I settle on a pair of my blue skinny jeans and gray top that has a bright coloured pattern on the front, it's one of my favourite tops but for some reason I don't wear it very often. Finally I make my way downstairs, the boys had set up balloons and streamers everywhere. I walk into the kitchen and find Nash and Shawn as well as my regular blueberry pancakes in my place at the table. Shawn had arranged the blueberries on the pancakes in a smiley face, I snicker under my breath and shake my head as I sit down.
"What? you don't like the smiley face?" Shawn asks me.
"No, I love the smiley face" I laugh. I eat almost all my pancakes, I prefer to drown them in syrup; probably not the healthiest choice but it's the way I've been taught to eat them since I was little. A knock comes from the front door, "ill get it" I say jumping up from the table and wolfing down the last bite of my pancakes. I swing open the door and I'm met with Jack, Jack, Aaron, Carter and Taylor.
"Happy Birthday!" they all say to me in unison and it makes me flustered.
"Thankyou" I say as I give each boy a hug as they walk in the door. We all watch tv together, while Dad went to get the cake and Nash went to go pick up his siblings which I'm really excited to meet. Nash has mentioned them before but never really told me much about them. When Nash walked through the front door I jumped up from the couch. I saw Nash, a little girl and a boy who looked around my age. The first thing I noticed about him was his eyes; they were so intriguing.
"Hi, I'm Hailey" I say politely.
"I'm sky" the little blonde girl says to me, she's absolutely adorable.
"This is skylynn , and I'm Hayes" the boy tells me.
"I'm so happy to finally meet you" I smile at them both.
"Hail, why don't you go show them around" Nash says to me and I nod my head. Skylynn comes and holds my hand, while Hayes follows behind us.
"This is the bathroom, that's my dads room, Nash's room, Matt's room, Shawn's room and this is my room" I guide them around. we walk into my bedroom.
"Awwe, horsies!" skylynn runs over to my shelf in the corner of my room and picks up one of my toy horses from when I was little.
"She's kinda obsessed with horses" Hayes tells me.
"Ya, it seems like it" we both laugh.
"Can I keep one!" skylynn asks me,
"Sky, that's not how you ask" Hayes says to her.
"No, it's ok she can have them, there not much use to me anymore" I tell them. I watch skylynn as she picks up each horse toy and hugs them tightly.
"How about we go back downstairs?" I ask them.
"Sure" Hayes says to me, he keeps smiling. He has a nice smile. The boys had ordered pizza before we had the cake. I grabbed a plate and grabbed 2 peices of pineapple pizza,
"I like bacon pizza better" i hear skylynn say from beside me as she points to the pizza with pepperoni and bacon.
"Do you want that kind sweetheart?" she nods her head and I grab her a plate with a slice of Pineapple pizza. I walk into the living room and everybody is watching the movie "grown ups" it's one of my favourite funny movies.
"Can I sit beside you?" I ask Hayes and he smiles up at me.
"Sure you can" i smile back at him and sit down to watch the movie with everybody.
"How do you eat your pizza like that?" I hear Hayes ask from beside me.
"Like this?" I gesture to the piece of pizza in my hand and he nods. I've always ate my pizza more like a taco, folded in half ; I just find it easier this way.
"I don't know, I just do" I laugh. He tries to fiddle around with his slice of pizza and takes a bite but his toppings squeezed out the back side and landed on his shirt.
"Oh, come on" he says frustrated and it causes me to laugh.
"Here, come with me" I say standing up and gesture him to follow me. We walk into the bathroom and I hand him a damp cloth to wipe his shirt.
"Thanks" he says, I hop up on the sink counter and watch as he cleans the pizza sauce stain off his shirt.
"So how old are you?" I ask trying to make conversation.
"14, how 'bout you?"
"Same here! well actually I'm just turning 14 today but still" I reply. Hayes finishes cleaning off his shirt and we go back to the living room to eat our pizza before we had cake. The cake the boys got for me was nice and simple, it said "happy 14th birthday Hailey" on the front, it was plain vanilla which I preferred over chocolate and it has purple icing.
"I want to see !" Skylynn said trying to reach her small head over the table, so I picked her up. She was so light and I still can't get over her cuteness. Everybody sang happy birthday to me and I blew out my candles with the help from sky. We all ate the cake with icecream and joked around bringing up memories from over the last few wonderful years that I have with the boys.
"So what did you wish for?" Hayes asked me smirking from beside me at the table.
"I can't tell you!" we both laughed. Is it bad that I find him attractive?

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
So Hayes made an appearance 😏 and don't worry you will be hearing lots more from him !

I hope you liked this chapter, ill be updating very soon! I'm thinking of making updates every Sunday, Wednesday, and friday :) what do you all think ?

Please vote, share, and follow!

Also I want you to all know that I read every single comment that you all write it would just take too much time for me respond to everyone! But you all make me smile with your wonderful comments and suggestions :)

💖 Okay, I love you alllll 💖