Chapter 22

Hailey's POV
"Dad can I go hang out at the park?" I asked walking into the living room.
"With who?"
"Just Nicholas, Gabriella and Micheal" i told him.
"Ok that's fine just bring your phone so that I can text you "
"Ok I will! love you" I said going out the door and started heading toward the park. The boys dont really care when I hang out with Nicholas or Micheal especially Gabriella because they have all met them and they've all been at my house before to hangout; not in a gross way, you pervert. I see Micheal and Nicholas at the park fooling around; I see this oppourtunity to scare them since they always jump out of no where and scare me. I walk up behind them making sure I stay low so they hopefully don't see me and jump out.
"Ahhhh! seriously why the hell would you do that!?" Nicholas yells at me and screamed like a girl. I fall to the floor laughing; I just couldn't help myself. Soon enough Gabriella showed up and I gave her a hug. We all joked around and played soccer for abit on the feild. Eventually Nicholas and Micheal were on the swings and Gabriella was sitting on the slide while I was just swinging on the monkey bars. we were all talking and Nicholas kept on singing different songs then finally Gabriella yelled at him to shut up; I started laughing and wasn't paying attention, I missed my hand placing on the monkey bars and fell.
"Oh shit! Hailey are you okay!?" I hear Micheal jump off the swing and he leans over down to me on the ground. My head hurts but my leg kills; "ya...I think I'm fine" I try to stand up but fall quickly down once again.
"Here put your arm around my shoulder" Micheal tells me. I put my arm around him and he holds me firmly around my waist supporting me as I walk my way over to sit down. Yup my crush; may I remind you.
"Are you okay?" Nicholas and Gabriella ask me at the same time.
"Ya ya I think I'm all good" I kinda lie. a few minutes later we decide that maybe we should go home ecspecially because it was getting dark.
"Ill walk Hailey home if you want" Nicholas volunteered. I saw Micheal kinda roll his eyes but I didn't know why.
"Sure thanks" I said to him. I said bye to Micheal and Gabriella and Nicholas helps me walk home.
"You like Micheal don't you" Nicholas asks me.
"Why would you say that?" I respond.
"It's obvious"
"Well then ya I guess I do" I told him. We got to the house and I walked inside with Nicholas still helping me.
"Dad, do you think Nicholas can stay for dinner?" I yell. "ya sure Hailey!" I hear him respond from the kitchen. Me and Nicholas walk in and I see all the boys cooking dinner.
"What happened to you" Shawn asks me referring to my leg.
"I just fell" I responded nonchalantly. All the boys said hi to Nicholas and we sat down to eat. Afterwards me an Nicholas worked on homework until he said his mom was here to pick him up.
"Bye nick! see you tomorrow!" I waved to him.
"Bye hail!" he responded. And with that I got ready to go to bed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
HELLO.

I'm sorry that i haven't updated its just it becomes alot to update every single day I know you all want me to and I'm trying my absolute best but I might have to change updating to every other day. I'm sorry please don't hate me.

I hope you are all still liking it !

PLEASE Vote
Comment and Follow me💗

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANKYOU 😘