Chapter 32

**Quick authors note**
So I know alot of you have been wanting Hayes and Hailey to date and alot of you ship them but some of you have also mentioned that they are pretty much cousins. So personally I'm not sure where I'm gonna let Hailey and Hayes' relationship go to but I've decided they are not cousins mostly because since Cameron is the father of Hailey and the other boys are pretty much only guardians, that means Hayes and Hailey will not be actual cousins. Ok that's about it! Thanks for reading and enjoy the chapter :)

==========================
Hailey's POV
"Want to go play soccer out back?" I asked Hayes as we sit down on the couch. Dessert was delicious and I'm stuffed but I hate being bored and its beautiful outside so I decided soccer would be my best bet.
"Ya sure!" he exclaimed. We went outside and I found a soccer ball from the shed.
"Ok those two trees down there will be my net and these two trees will be your net" I say pointing and he nods his head. I set the ball half way in between our two nets and I stand on one side of the ball as Hayes stands on the other.
"Ready...set..." I say slowly.
"Go!" Hayes yells and quickly snatches the ball in between his legs and starts running down towards the net.
"Hayes! you cheated!" I yelled laughing running to stop him. he gets a few meters away from the net and attempts to shoot but I stop the ball under my foot before it gets in.
"Oh come on!" Hayes sighs. I start running again towards my net this time to hopefully shoot a goal but I hear footsteps gaining on me quick. Hayes jumps in front of me and takes the ball and next thing I know he ends up getting a goal; I don't know how exactly but that boy can run that's all I know. The next round we play I score the goal. We set the ball up again in the middle and we stare eachother intensely in the eyes, I can't help but have a smirk on my face.
"This next goal wins" Hayes says and I squint my eyes a bit, pretending to be more eager to win the game than I actually am.
"Ready, set, go" I yell quickly and he once again finds a way to slip the ball past me. But this time when he's running to the net he isn't running as fast almost like he wanted me to get the ball from him and I did.
"And the crowd goes wild, woohooo!" I hear Hayes joke from behind me as I score the winning goal.
"Oh shut up you let me win!" I say.
"I would never do such a thing"
"You just did" I smile and we can't help but both break out into laughter. After a while we find ourselves laying on our backs in the grass staring up at the clouds. It sounds like something so cliché from the movies but it was so relaxing, my hands rested on my stomach while my legs layed out straight.
"Lets play 21 questions" I say.
"Ok, you first" Hayes replies.
"What's one of your favourite things to do?"
"Probably make vines" he answered.
"Oh ya your one of the famous vine boys too aren't you?" I say smirking and he laughs.
"What's your favourite memory?" Hayes asks me. I think about it for a minute.
"Well I was only really small and it's a blurry memory but I loved to always go down by the pond with my mom and dad and we would always try to catch the little frogs. I would get covered in mud and my hands would be slimy but I didn't have a care in the world" I answer almost getting lost in the vision of my story.
"Can I ask you something, you don't have to answer it if you don't want to" I hear Hayes say .
"You want to know how my parents died, dont you?" He nods his head.
"It was a tragic car accident, Ive been told it was because of a drunk driver or because of an animal, I don't know really. All I know is I miss them alot" I told him, my voice cracked and I felt tears start welling in my eyes. I felt his arms wrap around the side of me from the grass and he told me,
"I'm sorry, I wish I could fix it"
"I wish I could too, but I've learned to love and forget; always have them in my heart and forget the sad ending" I explained. A minute later we decided we should get our minds off that topic and do something else.
"How about a race?" Hayes says
"No, your way to fast for me" I laugh.
"How about..." we both trailed off listing things but one of us either were too lazy to do that or we didnt know how until we heard Shawn call us inside. We went in and sat on the couch, skylynn came right beside me with my horses which are now hers. Nash came and stood infront of us, "would everyone be okay if Hayes and Sky stayed for the week?"
"Ya!" Me, hayes and skylynn all yelled at the same time which caused Nash to laugh, and everybody else agreed that it would be cool. Although I still had school, and so did Hayes and Sky but it would be nice to finally have someone my age in the house for awhile plus Hayes is cool and I really like him, as a friend though , I think. After that I opened my gifts, most of it was money because I've been saving up for a new phone but I loved everything and I made sure to give everybody a hug. After everybody left, I was kinda upset but I know I can see all the boys anytime I want since they live just a few streets over but we never all get together as a family much. We all decided that we should have a little Bon fire in the backyard so I went for a quick shower and changed into pyjamas before going outside with everyone. We all sat around the mini fire and talked about the most randomest things, enjoying each others company. We all roasted marshmallows and made s'mores while the sun was quickly setting. Skylynn sat on my lap, with Hayes to my right and Dad to my left. Shawn had brought out his guitar and sang songs while everybody joined in and suggested which songs to sing, and we chose one of my favourite; All of me by John Legend. We all sang together while Shawn beautifully strummed the guitar,
"What would I do without your smart mouth, drawing me in and you kicking me out. You got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down. What's going on in that beautiful mind? Im on your magical mystery ride, and I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me but ill be alright. My heads under water but I'm breathing fine. Your crazy and I'm out of my mind. Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections...." I could hear Hayes singing away from beside me and he actually had a really good voice. I looked over at him and smiled and got his beautiful smile in return. After the song was done we all sat and stared at the blazing flames infront of us, listening to the crackles of the fire. Sky had fell asleep in my arms and Nash had to carry her inside to her room which was also my room because me and sky were sharing but I didn't mind, while Hayes was sharing a room with Nash. After a while I started to get tired and decided I should go to bed, I gave everybody a hug even Hayes. I have to say his hugs are really comforting. I thanked everybody for a great birthday and said goodnight. Inside the house was quiet and the only sounds to be heard were the ice machine humming and Skylynn snoring peacefully which was really cute. I layed in bed for a while just thinking about all the years to come and all the new people I hope to meet and just realizing that I will never get these wonderful long days back ever again.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I hope you all liked it! Ill try my absolute best to update on Sunday :)

Comment any suggestions and any questions ! I might answer some of them ;)

💗 I love you all SOOO much and never forget it 💗