Chapter 19

Hailey's POV
Mondays are the worst; it's a reminder that I have a whole week of school ahead of me. Even though today did go by pretty quickly, the only reason I'm okay with going is because of my friends. Shawn picked me up after school, he said Nash was out with some old school friends, Matt went to see a movie with Taylor and Dad was at home with Daina; I rolled my eyes at the last part.
"What do you think of Daina?" I asked Shawn.
"I'm not allowed to use that type of language around you." I started laughing; funny thing is I've heard all of the boys swear even though they don't know it exactly but how could I not hear them. I changed from my school clothes, straight into pajamas and went downstairs. I heard Dad and Daina talking in the living room.
"Hey dad" I said laying down on the couch that was opposite of the one he and Daina were on.
"Hey hun, how was school"
"Boring as usual." I replied. A while went by with silence until dad sat up and went to the washroom; Nash and Matt were still out and Shawn was in the kitchen i think making dinner. I heard Daina get off the couch and walk over to me, she got right up in my face and said "you know it's rood to walk into a room and interrupt a conversation"
"You know it's rood to spit on people" I exaggerated wiping my face.
"Your an annoying little brat"
"Oh my that... Broke.. my heart." I clutched my heart and pretended to take my last breath. Daina rolled her eyes and ran back to the couch cause she heard Dad coming. Daina pretended to start laughing at me as if she was playing along the whole time.
"What's going on" dad asked. I sat up.
"Hailey was just showing me some of her acting skills!" Daina answered.
"Well I'm glad to see you two getting along" all I could think was; ya if getting along means she's a fake and I hate her than wow I get along with her quite well. But I couldn't leave it there I had to put on a show.
"Oh ya why wouldn't we get along! She's perfect!!" I said in a high pitched voice, and gave her a hug; she tensed up and let out a disgusted laugh but quietly so dad wouldn't hear.
"Get. off. of. me" Daina whispered.
I let go of her and patted her on the head just before skipping out of the room. I went into the kitchen and saw Shawn sitting at the table on his phone.
"What are we having for dinner?" I asked him
"I was thinking maybe we could all go out for dinner once Matt and Nash get back" he replied looking up from his phone. Then we both heard the door open with the laughter of Nash and Matt.
"Speak of the devil" Shawn said.
I climbed onto the kitchen counter and waited for them both to walk in; I put my finger to my both signalling Shawn to keep quiet and not tell them. First Nash walked in and started talking to Shawn and Matt came in following right behind Nash. I jumped onto Matt's back and he screamed in a girly way. I started laughing and laughing until my face was red. It made Nash jump too which was even funnier.
"Oh my God Hailey! I almost sh.. " I knew what Matt was gonna say but Shawn gave him a look and he finished with; "I almost pooped myself."
"Ya pooped" I smirked. He set me down from his back and threw me over his shoulder instead; the boys still tried to pick me up and wrestle me even though I am older i am still quite small for my age I guess.
"What are we having for supper?" Nash asked.
"Actually I was saying to Hailey that I thought we could go out for supper tonight once you two got home" Shawn answered.
"And your here now! So lets get going!" I yelled.
"Keep quite my peasant!" Matt jokingly said to me in a proper voice and I couldn't help but laugh. Matt started running around the kitchen table with me still over his shoulder.
"Matt you're gonna fall!" Shawn said to him. Next thing I remember was opening my eyes slightly and I was in my room with Jack J sitting at my computer desk. He jumped up and ran over to me; my head hurt really bad.
"Oh my gosh, Hailey are you okay?" jack asked me.
"Ya, my head hurts though. Where's the rest of the boys?"
"Actually... they are all at the hospital right now"

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

What you think? :)

Ill try my ABSOLUTE best to update tomorrow !

THANKYOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!

💗please comment
💗Vote
💗share