chapter 33

Hailey's POV

Waking up for school was almost easy this morning and i think it might have been because i knew that if i got up that i would see hayes and skylynn.

"good morning!" I hear hayes say to me as i walk into the kitchen, i see his big bright smile and it automatically makes me smile back.

"good morning" i respond sitting down at the table beside him infront of my bluebberry pancakes. i look over at hayes' plate as i take a bite and notice he has blueberry pancakes.

"You like blueberry pancakes too?" i ask curiously.

"ya theyre my favourite"

"how have we never met before" i joke and laughs. Nash says goodmorning to us both as he walks into the kitchen with a tired skylynn in his arms. im taking she isnt a morning person either. After breakfast i went and got ready; i put my hair into a regular side braid as i stared at myself in the mirror, i brush my teeth and grab my backpack before running down the stairs. Im met by dad who is smiling at me and hayes and skylynn who also have backpacks. We all hopped into the van and started off to school, sadly i had to be dropped off before hayes and sky at school because my shool is closer to our house than theirs is. I hopped out and made my way inside; i heard sky yell bye to me out the window and i saw dad waving while hayes smiled. I laughed and yelled bye back.

The day at school was good and thankfully we didnt get any homework. Matt picked me up after school and then we went and picked up Hayes and skylynn. i had my window put down all the way and i stared out it looking at all the kids walking home from school. the weather was sunny and warm with a nice breeze to cool the air just a bit. We pulled up infront of Hayes' and Sky's school and i saw them come out of the doors; skylynn had on her little pink backpack and hayes was holding her hand as they crossed infront of thebuses to the van. it was so cute.

I smiled at them both as they hopped in the back of the van.

"what you guys do today?" i asked them once we started off back home.

"i drew a horse and played tag with my friends" sky told me and i laughed from her adorableness.

"uh, you know the usual. school is school" hayes replied. "ya school is school" i agreed

I could smell supper cooking in the kitchen, i saw dad and nash cooking over the stove what i think was spaggethi noodles as shawn made the tomatoe sauce. Me, hayes and sky all dropped our backpacks at the front foor and decided to go in the basement to dance before supper so i brought my phone down and hooked it up to the speakers. We all jumped around and sang at the top of our lungs just having fun. i played all my most recent songs; love robbery by kalin and myles, i choose you by timeflies, a variety of hoodie allen songs and finally drunk in love by beyonce. We all waited for our favourite part an sang it in unsion,

"fill the tub about half way then ride it with my surfboard, surfboard, surfboard..." hayes did one of his famous dances and skylynn sang it all sasy like which made my stomach hurt from laughing so hard. Afterwards we all sat down and ate supper together before we watched a movie. Skylynn picked out herself to watch "Frozen"; her favourite movie. She sang along to every single song throughout the movie and hayes looked so annoyed; im guessing he had to watch that movie 1000 times before. Eventually sky had tired herself out and fell asleep on the living room floor. Hayes had also fell asleep half way through the movie but not becuase he was tired but because of boredom.

I said goodnight to everyone and made my way upstairs. I sat out on my bedroom balcony to watch the stars for awhile before hitting the hay; or well falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey :) sorry its abit late for an update but my app is crashing so i have to type this on my laptop!

i hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was sorta short

Please follow, comment and vote! i love to hear all your feedback and im happy you are all happy to hear from HAASSS!

i love you :) ill update on wendesday !!