Chapter 25

Hailey's POV
I woke up, the clock on my side table read 3:00am. I tried my best to fall asleep but I couldn't for anything. I decided to get up, I walked quietly down the hall and downstairs into the kitchen. I didn't turn on any lights cause I didn't want to wake anybody so I was lugging around my heavy cast in the dark and bumping into walls. I grabbed myself a glass of water and sat in the living on the couch by myself I the dark taking tiny sips of my water every once and a while. All of a sudden an overwhelming feeling of sadness came over me. It felt like the weight of the world was just dropped on my shoulders and I started crying uncontrollably. I tried to hold it in and keep my volume down but I just couldn't. Every little thing that has happened in my past started running through my mind. every little thing.

Cameron's POV
I couldn't sleep all night. I layed there awake, my phone died a few hours ago so I was just laying there. I was debating on going downstairs but Im too lazy and I don't want to wake anybody. All of a sudden I heard footsteps come out of a room in the hall and right away I knew it was Hailey; I could hear her slightly dragging her casted leg behind her. She made her way downstairs and I heard her rummaging through the fridge and then go sit in the living room. I decided I should probably go check and see why she was up. I opened my door and made my way to the stairs, I made it half way down and suddenly heard Hailey start crying uncontrollably. I sped up my footsteps and ran into the living room, I turned on the light and saw Hailey sitting there. She was crying uncontrollably on the couch with no clue that I had walked in. I took the cup of water from her hand and moved her chin up to look me in the face.
"Hailey? what's wrong?" She looked up at me with her puffy red eyes.
"N..n.. nothing, I'm fine" she got up and pushed past me and just left upstairs. I knew she wasn't fine but I also knew that if I tried to get it out of her it would make her more upset. I went back to sleep only for a few hours with Hailey still in the back of my mind. I told all the boys about her in the morning and they said that was kinda weird for her to do that but it was just better to leave her be. We saw Hailey come down to have lunch but she didnt talk much and just ate quickly to leave back to her room. Hours went by until there was a knock in the door. me and the boys were siting in the living room so I jumped up to answer it. I saw micheal standing there with his backpack and a few binders in his arms.
"Hi is Hailey here? I'm here to help her with the homework" he told me.
"Actually she's upstairs, I don't think she's doing too good. do you think you could go see her?" he smiled politely and nodded his head.
"No funny business up there" I reminded him even though I did trust him.
Hailey's POV
I heard my bedroom door open and I saw Micheal come him.
"Hey hail, you doing okay?" he asked me sitting on the edge of my bed. I sat up and suddenly started crying again, I felt micheal wrap his arms around me and he held me in his warm embrace.
"What's wrong?" he asked me as I sobbed into his shoulder.
"I miss my parents. I miss my life with them. I feel like I've ruined so many people's lives" I told me. I pulled away from the hug and looked me deeply I the eyes. "Hailey that's not true" I knew he wasn't lying but I felt like I couldn't believe him.
"What would you say if I told you I loved you?" He asked me.
"I wouldn't believe you" I answered with tears still streaming down my face.
"Well you better believe it, because it's true." he did not just say that.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

💗 I LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH 💗

I'm sorry it's a late update but I tried my best!

Please follow
Vote
Share
And comment !