Meeting Eclipse...

Prequel:
Their used to be a large wolf pack that roamed the southern woods, this wolf pack was called the Moon Pack. Moon was the mother of Luna and her husband was called Fang, her husband founded the pack but named it after his wife. All of the wolves in the Moon Pack lived in peace with each other, but near the edge of their territory markers lived another wolf pack called the Druid Pack. The Druid Pack had always hated the Moon Pack because of it's good territory location. These two packs lived in peace until one day when Scar, the leader of the Druid Pack, declared war for the hunting grounds in the Moon Pack's territory.
Both Packs fought ferociously and lost many wolves, when Fang lost Moon to the leader he vowed to win the war and carry on her legacy. Every wolf on the battle field died except Scar and Fang, the two wolves fought for hours until with one last push Fang won. When Scar was defeated Fang ran back to Moon's only surviving Pup and lay with her whilst he slowly died from his battle wounds. Luna had watched all of this and decided she would re make the Pack when she was old enough, for her Family's legacy. Since then Luna has grown up and has protected her territory hoping to one day wonder across a mate who may just be passing through who can help her continue the Moon Pack legacy and build the Pack up to greatness again.
                                                                      **********************
Luna sniffed the ground hoping to catch scent of an elk or a wild boar but instead she smelt the faint scent of a stranger wolf nearby her packs territory markers.
Luna's hackles rose as she tracked the scent through the woods to a large black male wolf, the wolf showed no signs of aggression so Luna dropped her defensive stance and stopped snarling at him.
He spoke in a deep, relaxed voice and said "No need to be scared, I'm just passing through. What's your name? I'm Eclipse."
"I...I'm Luna"she said in a nervous voice.
Eclipse said "Well I'm very sorry for alarming you but I guess I should be going now, nice to meet you anyway!"
Luna rushed after him as he began to walk away from her and she desperately said "wait, i'll show you round these woods... if you want that is....I mean it's totally cool if you don't and-."
Eclipse cut her off, Luna was strangely attracted to this magnificent wolf and wanted him to stay with her. He said "Ok then, but could you show me to a place where I can stay the night because the sound will fall soon and I'm..."he stopped "a bit... ummm... lost." He said sheepishly
Luna giggled and said, "Of corse!"
The two wolves walked under the Midnight sky back to Luna's den and settled down for the night. Eclipse thought for a while questioning his emotions and found that he too was in love with Luna and wanted to be her mate. That night both wolves slept in Luna's den thinking of each other but neither of them had enough courage to tell each other they they loved them.

 That night both wolves slept in Luna's den thinking of each other but neither of them had enough courage to tell each other they they loved them