The Puppy's Parents

Luna was up all night watching over her puppies and the mysterious extra puppy. In the morning Sol checked the puppy and he was fine, this was a relief for Luna. All of the other wolves including Eclipse were a bit cautious around the pup since they were all convinced the pups parents would come for him. Over the next few days Luna treated the pup like one of her own until, as the Pack predicted, Another breeding pair came looking for him.
When they arrived at camp Luna thought she recognised them but soon realised she didn't and that they were rogues.

Eclipse went to confront them and stood his ground whilst asking who they were and what they wanted. The male told Eclipse he was called Orbit and his mate was called Moonlight. Eclipse introduced himself then asked what they wanted, Moonlight looked sullen as she told him she and her mate had got into a fight with a Druid male and we won but not before the wolf killed 4 of our puppies and one ran as fast as his little legs could take him. After the Druid left we traced the scent of our pup for days until we came across your Pack. Eclipse told Luna to go and Collect the pup then he asked the pair if they wanted to join the Pack because the Pack was building up to attack the Druid Pack for everything they've done and he told Starlight that she could get revenge on the Druid that killed her pups. Luna walked out and brought the pup to its parents and introduced herself. Starlight and Orbit were so overwhelmed with happiness that it gave them no reason not to join so they agreed, they also told Luna the pup didn't have a name so she would decide it as she saved it. Luna was happy for them and she stared at the puppy for a while before realising it looked like a perfect replica of Orbit as he was dark grey and he could see Starlight's eyes in the pup, Starlight was also a grey wolf but lighter than her mate. She decided to call the pup Rigel, Starlight and Orbit thankfully loved the name!

 She decided to call the pup Rigel, Starlight and Orbit thankfully loved the name!