Jupiter and Saturn

The next day...

All 14 wolves woke up in the morning after meeting the new wolves and 2 more pups being born from Twilight, when they woke they had realised it had snowed in the night! The two newborn pups were called Jupiter and Saturn and none of the pups had ever seen snow before. Jupiter and Saturn were a light brown/red colour with grey streaks, they were both the same colour because they were twins! This was very exciting for Twilight and Sol and their first pups were very rare twins. The night before, 4 juvenile wolves joined the Pack and introduces themselves to the Pack after Twilight suddenly and unexpectedly gave birth. The wolves were called Angel who was white, Cosmo who was a rare brown colour, Atlas who was grey and Aurora who was also grey but a bit lighter than Atlas. These wolves were inexperienced in Pack bonding but would learn. Eclipse found they were very good hunters though so has set them as the hunters of the Pack, he told them whoever was the best hunter would become the lead hunter and also told the males whoever showed the most skills would become the Omega! After that Cosmo and Atlas both tried very hard to win over Eclipse.

1 month later...

Eclipse walked over to the extra den they had all built for the pups when old enough, and the teens. When he walked inside he found something he thought was very immature. He could see Cosmo and Atlas fighting over Omega position, Eclipse walked and used his booming alpha voice so say, "enough!"
After that he lectured them on why they were being stupid fighting each other and then told them why and said that the oldest of his sons will now take the position if they don't behave in the next month.

 He could see Cosmo and Atlas fighting over Omega position, Eclipse walked and used his booming alpha voice so say, "enough!" After that he lectured them on why they were being stupid fighting each other and then told them why and said that the ol...