Naked And Kidnapped

Imagine this: You are taking a nice and warm bath with lavender bath bomb.                       

Suddenly you hear some shuffling and footsteps from your room. Also, that someone is attacking your parents and you need to save them and be the hero....but you are too lazy and continue humming 'Dragon Ball Z's' theme song.                       

Taking sweet time you step out of your bathroom wrapping a towel around your Edward-Cullen-Shinning body.                       

Anddddd you find Voldemort and Nick Fury standing in your room; strangest part is that you-know-who has a nose. Nope! You don't see that but more weirder thing than that happens.        

               You see four handsome and fine specimen standing in your room in all their glory....with a gun and smirking like they just ate your cookie dough ice cream.    

                   With a blank expression you ask them out of the blue, "Batman or Superman?"                       

             This would never happen with anyone in real life...but it did with Angelynn Clyde Dabkowski. Strange name, I tell you.  

                     What happens next? We don't know. Out of which, Batman or Superman will these 'Fine Specimen' choose? Also, whom will Angelynn choose?

                        Wait right there, what will YOU choose?     

                  Let's join Angelynn with these 'Fine Specimen' kidnappers....and find out!

Written By: Lord_Raccoon