King of Freaks

Previously known as "Eliazer King" | Not your cliché Teen Fiction story

Eliazer King was the definition of gorgeous. He was the entire package, the girls every-weakness-starter-pack. He was the guy that could've gotten any girl he wanted.

But he didn't.

Eliazer wasn't popular in the way you think, nor was he your cliché womanizer. Eliazer King was an abnegation to society. He was a loner and was gifted the title King of Freaks simply because he was blind. People wouldn't dare look at him, and if they did, they grimaced in horror upon looking at his face.

Eliazer's right eye was compared to a demonic child's, all because he had no iris nor pupil. His right eye was as white as a pearl and that simple flaw was the only reason as to why people thought he was an oddity and embarrassment.

But poor Eliazer will never forget the day he turned half blind; ever.

Once Eliazer meets the peculiar Bryn Atkinson, questions begin to arise. Bryn knew she was stuck to Eliazer the minute she looked at his eye; the eye of wonder.

She always said "Beauty is only skin deep", but soon enough, she learns there's more meaning to Eliazer's eye of wonder.

So its like they say, Curiosity killed a cat.But she has nine lives.

~

Eliazer (e-lie-zir)

Atkinson (at-kin-sin)

~

Written By: KartierKlass