Chapter one

Kamora, somebody you wouldn't expect to ever get pregnant. With her safe ways, she always promised to protect herself. But what happens if she crosses path with rnb singer August Alsina. Who knew that going to a concert could go south.

Symbols

*/ time skip
••/ with another person
|.|/ authors note through the story (which will probably never happen)
•""/ quote

I hope you guys enjoy this book 😊. And also, this book was wrote for FlorenceKamara she was the winner of my 900 follower contest.

•"Don't let no one who dosen't know your value tell you your worth"•

"No! No no! For the millionth time no, look I have work in the morning and I'm tired"Kamora exclaimed. Maddie, her bestfriend was trying to convince her to go to the concert tonight.

"Girl come on! Look your 23 years old and haven't been to yet one concert in your life! That's not normal"She joked.

Kamora rolled her eyes while sucking in her bottom lip.

"Fine, but when I wanna go, we're leaving!"Kamora exclaimed. Maddie pushed her upstairs. "Woah woah! What are you doing?"

"Getting you sex-a-fied"Maddie responded and Kamora rolled her eyes. Maddie took the glasses form Kamora head and placed them on the bathrooms counter.

"Okay, why can't I keep my glasses on?"Kamora asked while whining.

"Because, they make you look..eh, now that's better"Maddie said and Kamora frowned. Maddie wasn't that best friend every girl wanted.

"Way to say it in a nice way"Kamora scoffed. Maddie pulled Kamora's hair out its ponytail.

"Wow! See how much better I made you!"She exclaimed. Kamora looked in the mirror smiling at herself.

"I like myself before."Kamora replied and Maddie groaned. She snatched the glasses from the counter and broke them in half. "Hey!"

"Uh uh uh, look Kamora, you look better without them, just trust me"She smiled. I sighed and tossed them in the garbage.

"Maddie, why do you hate the way I look and dress so much?"Kamora asked as she went to my closet.

"Because, you look like your not yourself. Just dress you know, in style more"Maddie responded.

She smiled in success while walking towards Kamora with a tight leather pencil skirt and a lace lace bra let.

"I thought we were going to a concert, not a stripper club"Kamora frowned and Maddie smacked her lips.

"We are, but August alsina is the most sexiest thing ever. You gotta at least look decent. Remind me to get you some new clothes"

Kamora sighed and sat down in her chair in her room and picked up her book. She opened to the page she left off on.

"Kamora! Cooperate please!"Maddie exclaimed while snatching the book out of her hand and tossed it. Kamora sighed.

"Maddison, are you really my friend?"Kamora asked and Maddie frowned.

"Maddie, Kamora, Maddie. And yes I'm your friend, now go get dressed please"Maddie begged. Kamora stood up and got dressed.