Chapter eight

Kamara in media.

•" that's my best friend"•

Kamara

Brandi and I decided to go to the mall today. We wanted to go shopping for baby room stuff. I did take a blood test so I would know what I'm having ahead of time.

"Brandi, we get the results in like a week or so. Why do we have to shop for stuff now?"I groaned while she dragged me into the baby store.

"You ever heard of gender neutral clothes?"She asked while chuckling. I smiled and we walked in.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Maddie with her boo smirking at me as he rubbed her stomach. Recognizing who he was I gasped. He was my ex, the first person who took my v-card.

"Bitch the fuck you looking at?"Brandi snapped and people looked towards us. I tugged Brandi to the gender neutral isle. "Oh the hoe make my blood boil"

"Calm down B, now I'm only 1 month and a half, why do I have to start now?"I asked.

"Because knowing you, when you get farther along, your ass gonna be to lazy to do anything"

"Aww, you know me so well"

We shared a laugh then she picked up a cute bunny suit.

"Aww! Look at the little feet"I cooed. I smiled at the suit knowing I had to get it.

I placed it in the bucket. She soon threw diapers in the basket.

"Your gonna need these. In eight months. Kamara I'm so excited!"She exclaimed.

James soon came behind us complaining. I honestly forgot that he tagged along with us.

"Babes, when are we gonna go, my feet hurt and shit"He groaned while making a pouty face.

James was a gay, Latina guy who had a big and bold personality. But gets fussy when his needs aren't fulfilled. Basically he's a toddler. Well he acts like one.

"I told yo ass not to wear them damn uncomfortable shoes"Brandi rolled her eyes.

"Beauty is pain hunny, take notes"

"Y'all are a hot ass mess. But for real I need to talk to y'all about something"I sighed.

"Dr. James is here talk to me"James smiled and attempted to sit on a potty trainer but only broke it.

"James!"Brandi exclaimed. He soon got up rubbing his but.

"Well shit fuck you too"He told the toilet as if it could talk. I sighed.

"James what the hell are we gonna do with you."

"Take me to chipotle?"He asked and we laughed. We hurried out that isle and went to another one.

"I hate shopping for baby stuff, this is too much!"I exclaimed. Brandi huffed.

"Let's go eat first and then come back"

*
I chewed on a French fry.

"Wait so you saying it's been about two weeks since you told him, he hasn't told anyone yet!"Brandi exclaimed.

"I mean yeah, I asked him if he was last week over the phone, but he said he hasn't gotten around to it. But honestly I don't care. As long as he is in this baby's life like he promised then everything is Gucci"

"Honey honey honey. You are fucking with a famous singer!"James sighed as if he was about to teach me a lesson.

"Soo?"I trailed off.