Chapter fourteen

So since this book hit 1k, my word count will stop at 1k.

Chapter 14: Kamara what da' hell?

August

"August leave me alone"She groaned trying to peacefully rest her 6 month pregnant self down.

"No, we gunna go exercise."I replied while trying to pull her up. She finally stood up.

"I'm gaining wait"Kamara frowned looking at the booty that is now there. "Oh shit, Kamara finna have a big booty"She hyped myself up.

"Come on, you can't get dressed in walking wear to sit down and eat cookies"I lectured. She began walking outside. I rolled my eyes standing at the doorway.

"Come on looser. Let's go walking"She replied with her hand filled with the tray of cookies. I hurried and caught up with her as she munched on her cookies and walked.

"Kamara, you can't work out and eat cookies at the same time"I sighed.

"Says who?"She asked while looking around.

"Me"I replied while taking the tray and tossed it in the trash. She gasped then her lip started to quiver.

"Just because your dumbass is skinny as a stick doesn't mean I have to be"She mumbled with her shaking voice indicating hat she was about to cry.

"Kamara"I sighed as she sped up her past walking away from me.

"Lalala I can't hear you"She yelled while covering her ears. Oh how mature she is.

"Kamara!"I yelled once again. She the stopped in her tracks sniffing the air.

"You smell something burning?"She asked. I shook my head and she shrugged. "Why you so far behind, catch up"

"You do not remember ten seconds ago when you told me to get away from you?"

"I do, but like you can still catch up"Kamara rolled her eyes. I groaned and we turned around and walked back to my house or mansion.

Randomly, Kamara pulls out a pop tart and began to eat it.

"Kamara, what da hell?"I asked shaking my head. I let her have the pop tart and we entered the gates walking back inside.

"Omg, I took like five of these. They are so good, I've never had a pop tart"Kamara eyes bulged out her head while staring down the cookies and creme pop tart.

"Alrighty then"I laughed taking it out her hand. We sat back down the couch and I began rubbing her belly.

"August, I want burger, with pickles. Oh! And peanut butter with jelly"She sighed out of frustration. I looked at her weirdly.

"Um, Kamara what da' hell?"I asked at her weird cravings.

"Please"She sighed. I nodded while placing my order in for the chefs to cook in the kitchen. "Thank you"

"Kamara, I think I wanna get serious with you"I mumbled. She looked at me snaking on a pop tart.

"I dunno, your the player type. Ain't nobody got time for that"She replied honestly. We remained quiet. "What's taking so long with that burger"

I laughed at how hungry she was. "Kamara it's been 2 minutes baybeh"

Kamara sighed while handing me the pop tart rapper and leaning on my lap. Soon enough I heard her light snores and chuckled. I really wanted to be serious with this girl. It's just something about her that makes all the other chicks around me stop and focus on her.

"Damn"I mumbled with myself realizing that the months that I spent with her is making me fall in love with her.

I snapped a picture of her on Snapchat captioning it 'my whole heart 😍'. Her phone buzzed causing her to wake up and look around.

"Where's my burger"She whined once again.

"Chill, they done wit' it."I replied as they rolled it out with a silver cover over it.

"Your pickle peanut butter and jelly hamburger sir"Greg bowed. These damn folks to damn fancy for my liking.

"It's hers"I replied pointing at Kamara and she waved. They placed it on the small movebale desk that they recently brought in front of her.

"Thank you"Kamara smiled and Greg nodded and walked away. She opened the cover soon smiling even harder.

"You love food don't you"I laughed.

"Hey! I'm eating for two"She replied. I went onto my messages checking unread ones.

(205)357-8280
Hey babe, on for tonight?

I ignored the message and blocks the number. I soon went though he list blocking all of the unknown numbers.

'Whipped' is what you can call me. I remembered that my boy Sneak was coming over. It'll be a good time to have them meet each other. I also planned for her to go meet my momma this Sunday for dinner.

"Mr. Alsina, your guest has arrived. Shall I do a pat down?"My bodyguard T asked. I laughed at his formal ass knowing he couldn't maintain it for long.

I made a bet with him that if he could stay formal for one day I'll raise his paycheck.

"Nah my nigga let him in"I laughed. He glared at me and unlocked the door for Sneak. Kamara took a bite and wiped her mouth.

"Who's your guest?"She asked.

"My brotha' "I replied. She nodded while texting on her phone. Sneak finally walked in and I stood up dapping him.

"Oh dis' baby momma?"He asked.

"This is Kamara"I replied. Kamara waved and took another bite of the burger.

"Wassup"He greeted sitting down on the single couch. I sat back in my original spot.

"August you looked dumb af"Sneak laughed.

"Night you look like a fucking iron board. Who the da' hell you talm bout?"I asked looking at him.

"Yo Morgan freedom looking ass"

"Bitch you look like the end of a mop"I replied back.

"You know what a mop look like Aug?"Kamara ask. Sneak laughed.

"She got you rich boy."

I rolled my eyes and Sneak and I continued to roar each other.

"I'm finished"Kamara replied with her burger.

"What was on that burger?"Sneak asked while looking at the left over condiments on the plate.

"Peanut butter, jelly, and pickles"I sighed. He laughed causing Kamara to frown.

"You guys forget that I'm pregnant and that I have cravings"She replied while texting on her phone.

"Ain't nobody judging ya"