Chapter fifteen

August

7 months ago, Kamara and I met. It wasn't the best 7 months with her, but it's been worth it. I decided that I'm gonna take her out to eat. After all, I am trying my best to prove that I'm the right one she should date.

Also, she had recently met my mom and my family. They seemed to like her. We planned to go meet her parents tomorrow. And I convinced her to move in with me.

"August!"Kamara yelled from the guest bedroom. Kamara apartment is right now in the process of moving houses. Although it told her she could live with me, she said 'she'll think about it'.

"What?"I asked.

"Can you he-"I heard her ask but then heard a big tear. "Wait never mind"

I shook my head.

••

"Red lobster!"She squealed as we pulled up to the spot. I took note that she really loves seafood, and so do I.

I parked and got out. I went to her side and helped her pregnant ass out, which was hilarious. She waddled inton the restaurant with her shades on.

"It's dark"Kamara exclaimed. "Oh wait"She giggled removing the shades from her face.

"Reservation for August Alsina"

"Sir, we don't do reservations"

"Well can I get a table for two?"I asked. She nodded grabbing two menus.

"Follow me"

Kamara waddled and front of me and followed after the lady. I brought out my phone and recorded her on Snapchat.

I captioned it "My little penguin 😍". We sat down at the table and Kamara instantly began looking at the menu.

"Can I take you guys drinks?"

"Water for me"Kamara smiled.

"I'll get a sprite"

The lady nodded and walked away. Kamara sat her menu down and looked at me with a smile.

"Thank you for taking me here"She smiled.

Brandi

"James! Pay attention"I once again hissed at him as we sat in the back watching Kamara and August.

"My bad, had to touch up my lips. What happened so far?"James asked while looking at his phone.

"Nothing yet. They boring as fuck"I sighed while staring at them and shaking my head. James shook his head.

"Estupendo! How the he'll you gone send me a text like that"James mumbled while staring at his phone. I nudged him gaining his attention.

"He touched her hand"I exclaimed.

"Oh mierda! My little baby growing up"James exclaimed while now putting his full attention on them.

"Brandi Bitch! We left Emily in the car!"James exclaimed.

"Oh shit!"I exclaimed and hurried out the door. I hurried to my car and unlocked it. Emily was peacefully sleep in the car seat and I sighed in relief.

I picked her up in closed the door. I walked back into red lobster and sat next to James in the booth.

"Usted tonto"

"I don't even know what that means so ha Bitch"

Our food was finally brought out and Emily instantly woke up. She looked around and then her face lit up once she saw James.

"J"Emily exclaimed while reaching up at James. James picked her up making silly faces. He then placed her back in the seat.

"Ma! K"Emily exclaimed referring to Kamara. Wait! Ma? Did she call me Ma? I shook it off.

"Shh, you can get K in trouble if you tell again"

Emily nodded snuggling in my chest and soon falling asleep. August slid over a box and I gasped.

"Chee chee"I gasped calling James by his nickname. "He slid a box over. Oh shit"

"Oh damn"

Kamara

"This is not an engagement ring. I just want to give you something"August chuckled. I closed my hung open mouth and smiled.

I opened the box which had a diamond ring captioning 'Kamara". I smiled taking full look ok at the and slipped it on.

Later on, August took me to a dream girls theater show. It was stunning from the singing and the appearance of Jennifer Hudson. Afterwards we went back to his house.

As we pulled up, I could see the flicker of lights and s candle path leading to his backyard. I anxiously feel lowed picking up the small gifts on the way. I looked around seeing August nowhere to be found.

"The hell?"I asked myself hearing a beautiful violin play. I finally made it to the backyard seeing August standing next to the violin player and the whole backyard lit with candles. "Oh shit August got taste"

August chuckled and I walked towards him and he smiled. The violin player stopped planning and went off. August looked at me smiling.

"Kamara, I just want to say, dat' over these past 7 months, we've been growing closer and I'm proud to bring a child into da' world with you. Besides my mom and my sisters, your the only girl dat' I have loved. It's like every time your in my presence my whole mood change. From your bright personality to you eating up all of my food, I couldn't enjoy you less. So what I'm trying to say is, will you be my girlfriend?"

I froze. As much as I want to date him, he had too many hoes. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"Yes August, I'll be your girlfriend"I smiled. Who knew I would say yes. "But you have to promise me that you'll never hurt me"

"I promise"He smiled. "I can finally do this whenever I want"He finished giving me a simple kiss on the lips.

"And August, I love you too"