Chapter twelve

Vicky^^
Short chapter.
Kamara

"Brandi I keep feelings this little ticklish feeling in my stomach"I groaned as my little brother Kamari rubbed my feet.

"Maybe the baby is moving"Brandi replied.

"Kamara, in done. Pay me now"My little brother got up. I whined and sighed at the same time.

"Go get my purse"

"You already sounding like someone momma"Brandi giggled. I smiled and she began rubbing my stomach.

Soon we heard Emily start crying from my bedroom. Recently, the two were found, but were put in jail for abandoning a child. Brandi didn't want to put Emily in foster care so she's going in the process of adopting her.

"Here's your purse"Kamari replied while plopping it next to her.

"Thank you."I replied reaching in my purse and pulling out a $20 dollar bill. I handed it to him and he grinned.

"Thanks mommy"He playfully joked.

I heard my door bell ring and Kamari went to go open it. Vicky came in moments later and smiled.

"Damn K, yeen tell me your brother was fine"Vicky smiled while looking at Kamari who soon blushed.

"Vicky you a fool. Sit down"I joked. She laughed and sat next to me. My door bell rung and I sighed. "I'm not expecting anybody"

I stood up and opened revealing a distressed August.