Chapter thirteen

Brandi ^^

Kamara

Brandi shot August a death glare as she laid on the couch. Vicky and Kamari had snuck out I suppose cause they were no where to be found.

"I'll see you tomorrow K. I gotta pick up Emily"Brandi said and stood up glaring at August and walked out.

I closed the door and locked it behind her.

"What?"I asked while crossing my arms staring at august who sat in the single chair.

"Look man, I'm sorry. I juh' got caught up in the shut with Ashley Ian know what to do."

"So? You could sent a simple text asking if I was okay. Remember I'm carrying your child. And if you ain't gone be here like you said then you can just leave"I replied.

August nodded. "I'm sorry."

I nodded and sat on the couch. "I'm still mad at you, but like I need company so can you stay?"I asked and he nodded.

"Sure"He replied sitting next to me. Out of habit I decided to lay my head down on his shoulder.

"Can you pass me my laptop?"I asked as the apple computer sat on the coffee table in front of him.

"Why can't you do it?"

"Um hello, I don't feel like it"I replied. He passed me the computer and I turned it on and logged in. I continued looking at houses.

"Whatcha looking at houses fa'?"August asked.

"Causing in planning on moving to a house before she gets here"I replied. August nodded.

"Have you came up with a name yet?"He asked and I shook my head.

"I'll let you name her"I responded and then stumbling upon a beautiful house. It was a medium size house with 3 bedrooms.

"I don't think you should live alone"August simply said.

"And why is that?"I asked while turning and looking at him.

"Because your scared of everything and what if the power goes off and your to scared to move then Adaya starts crying and you can't get her cause you are to scared"

"Adaya?"I asked but smiling.

"What?"

"Aww August you've been thinking about the names. Your so cute. But I doubt that will happen"

"Serious? Kamara when I was over and the power went out, you wouldn't let go of me until it came on"He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and picked at my nails.

"Not true"I whispered. He laughed and I stuck up my middle finger. I soon felt those same bubbles in my stomach and shifted.

"You good?"August asked. I nodded and closed the computer and yawned. I handed august the computer letting him know to place it on the table.

He took it and placed it in front of us.

"I'm getting fat"I frowned while feeling the tears build up in my eyes.

"Kamara, your 5 months, did you not expect yourself to show?"He asked and I shook my head.

"Anyways, you wanna cook for me? I'm kind of hungry"I smiled.

"You think I can cook?"He asked and I nodded. "I'ca barley cook toast"

I busted out laughing even though the joke wasn't as funny. He shook his head.

"I'll order some food"I replied. I went onto my post mates and began my order.

He snatched my phone out my hand and deleted the app. I looked at him in confusion before getting mad.

"August I'm hungry let me order my food!"I exclaimed.

"You'n know how many good stalkers could be in that shit. Giving niggas your address and credit card info"He warned. I rolled my eyes. "Roll them again"

I got closer to his face rolling my eyes. I then smiled and placed a kiss on his lips. Oh crap! Did I just do that. I almost panicked before he grabbed my face kissing me back.