Chapter eleven

Don't be afraid to comment.

Kamara

Ever since the whole incident went down, August haven't made no communication with me whatsoever. I'm currently 4 months. My stomach is bigger.

"Brandi! Order them sparkly sweatshirts"I yelled while shopping online for the nursery. I checked my phone just see if there was any messages from August.

I sighed knowing there wasn't. My little brother is in town visiting from college, he had been currently helping me find a better house to move into instead of my apartments.

"Kamara! We got an angry customer"Vicky whispered while poking her head in my office. I sighed annoyingly and stood up walking out.

I walked behind the register ready to talk to the angry customer.

"I'm just appalled on how this says one size fits only, I bought it for no reason only to realize I can't fit it!"

"Ma'am, on the tag it says, fits most sizes. There are dressing rooms where you could have tried it on. As a store policy, we issued a no refund policy, but you can exchange it out for something else"I smiled.

She nodded and placed the garment back on the counter and began looking around. I went back to my office and Vicky handled her.

"Damn these customers. I ordered the sweatshirts, they will be coming in tomorrow"Brandi sighed while closing my office door. I laid on the couch and sighed.

"I'm so tired B. I've been working like a dog, and I too of that, I got this August stuff to worry about"

I rubbed my belly. "Give me his number, I'm bout to call his ass."Brandi snapped while snatching the phone out my hand.

She scrolled through my contacts then typed the number into his phone. I soon heard it ring and I sighed.

"Helluh?"

"Look here lol nigga, it's been a month since you even talked to Kamara, texted her, and checked up on her. I don't know what the hell is going, but you need to get your act tog-"Brandi was cut off by the sound of the beep indicating that he had hung up.

"Oh shit"I mumbled. She placed my phone on my desk and smiled.

"Okay then, if I catch his ass in the street. I don't care if he has a body guard on him, he getting his ass beat!"

I sighed while turning over a tad bit feeling sick.

"Brandi, I need to go home. I really don't feel good"I groaned and rubbed my belly. She nodded and grabbed my keys.

"Good because I got her by uber"She chuckled while helping me up. "I left my keys and car at your place last night."

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have let you back in"I replied and grabbed my purse, phone, and laptop.

"Because you weren't feeling to well and you didn't feel like walking so I left you at peace"She replied.

She handed me my keys and we walked out my office. I locked it up and Vicky was ringing up a customer.

"James and Heather should be here in a few, so you won't be alone. Yolanda is clocking in, in about an hour or so."I told Vicky and she nodded.

Brandi helped me to the car. I place all of my stuff in the back seat except for my phone. I sat in the passengers seat and Brandi hopped in. I handed her the keys and she pushed the button starting up the car.

"So how you gonna deal with this August thing?"Brandi asked.

"I don't know. If he don't come around by the time I pop her out, then it's his own fault. Kamara who'll not be chasing behind him"I replied.

"You feeling any better?"

"I feel a lot better ever since I stepped out the shop. Probably that candle Vicky was burning. You wanna do shop for some things for her nursery?"

"Sure, have you picked out her name yet?"

"No, I was hoping August would have come around and we could do it together. But I guess I'll start my options later"I answered.

"That ugly nigga"Brandi groaned.

We remained silent. We finally pulled up to the mall and got out. I was wearing a dress that hugged at my body showing off my little stomach.

"Lock the door"I replied and closed my door. She clicked the button and my car beeped indicating that it was locked.

*
"Bitch! That's August right there. I'm bout to give that lil negro a piece of my mind!"Brandi exclaimed. I grabbed her arm pulling her back.

"No, I'll go talk to him"

I stood up walking to the table he was at in the food court. I soon spotted another girl sitting across from him.

"So this is the main reason why you avoided my calls August?"I asked. He looked my way and sighed.

"Excuse me who are you?"Ole girl looked at me and asked.

"His baby's mother. May I ask who are you?"

"I'm his girlfriend."

I have August a glare and he sighed. "Kamara we need to talk later."

"Oh so now you want to talk. It's been a whole damn month August! Ain't no talking. If you need to call me, it'll only be related to the baby. Other than that, don't say shit to me"I snapped and stomped away.

Brandi was sitting down and James was next to her. "Bitch I came as fast as I could"James gasped.

I shook my head.