Sidney Crosby

"Y/F/N, can you please calm down? its not like all of a sudden, hes gonna see me and kiss me." You say, trying to calm down Y/F/N. She starts fangirling as the team sits on the bench, your seat are right behind the bench. Sidney turns around and smiles. You smile back knowing he's just being friendly. Thats when Beau and James start checking out Y/F/N. You cough awkwardly to get her attention and she smiles when she sees them. You turn back to Sidney and he has a piece of paper against the glass. "Y/N, meet me at the locker room. You're really cute." You smile and he goes onto the ice.

After game: The Pens lose, but you're still really happy. You grab Y/F/N arm and pull her into the locker room. Sidney runs up to you and kisses your cheek. You smile and James yells, "Use protection." You blush and Sid groans. Flower comes up and picks you up. He throws you over his shoulder and carries you to the showers. He turns then on and throws you under the super cold water. "FLOWER!" You yell. Sid runs to you and wraps a blanket around your shoulders. You shove it off and tackle Flower to the ground playfully. "Dont you ever do that again." you snarl. He nods and you climb off, take the blanket and walk to Sid.

"So, I was wondering if you want to bring Y/F/N and hang out with me,Beau,James,and Evgeni tonight at my place." Sid asks. You nod and go to kiss his cheek but he moves his head so you kiss his lips. You smile and wrap your arms around his waist, he wraps his arms around your waist and his tongue slips into your mouth. "Stop being cannibals." Evgeni scolds. You pull away and take Sid's hand in yours. You then walk hand in hand to his Land Rover. You finally got the boy of your dreams.

Dedicated to Rory/Hockey_Fan7829