Brenden Gallagher

• Dedicated to Brenden Gallagher

"Carey!" You say, as your brother carries Brenden Gallagher in. "He got a nasty in the head and the game is on time out. Need you to stop the bleeding." Carey answers. You nod and help get B onto the medical bed , he groans as you accidently touch his rib. "Ok, well Carey go back out. B, you're gonna need some tylenol." You say, shoving Carey out.  You then go to the drawer and pull out tissues. "Oh my gosh,my rib hurts." B moans. You lift his jersey up and sure enough its dented. "Ok, this is gonna hurt, i just have to feel it to make sure its not chipped or breaking." You state, you gently feel the rib and it seems fine. "I think i broke my nose." He stutters. You nod and get a tape cast thing. You snap it back into place and then put the tape on.

"No falling asleep on your stomach or left side. Your rib could break and your nose is delicate." You inform him, washing the nose blood off. "Y/N, uhh this might be weird, but would you like to go on a date with me?" B asks, standing up. "Sure, when?" You ask, cleaning up the tissues and things. "Now." He answers, blushing. "Uh, B. I can't, I have to wait till the games over." You answer, silently cursing Dylan for not coming in tonight. "I called Brian, he just got here. Hes gonna cover your shift." B laughs, taking my hands in his. "Ok, fine." You say, smiling. He nods and changes into normal clothes in the locker room, as you finish cleaning.

Time Skip: After the date:

"Y/N, i really like you." B says, looking at me. "I really like you too." You answer. He leans in and your lips meet. "Im glad i got a nasty hit." B whispers, as you breathe. "Me too." You whisper back.