Patrick Kane

"Y/N! What are you doing? Giving birth?" Your best friend yells. You tried to shave your legs dry, and lets just say your bleeding. "NO!" You shout. She sighs and walks in. "Oh, hold on." She laughs, getting stuff to stitch it up. Thats how bad it is. She then puts cover up on it. You put your heels on and walk to your car. Your best friend follows. You two live together in Chicago.

As you get into the bar, you notice the Chicago Blackhawks. "Hi, um are you single?" Patrick Kane asks, walking up to you. "Me?" You ask, turning around and then back to him. He nods. and You do the same. "Heyyyyyy, bitchhhhhh. Wannnaaaaa danceeeee?" a drunk guy asks. Patrick puts an arm around your waist and says, "Shes taken bro." Then pulls you and your friend to the team. Your friend really hits it off with Shawzie. "Your name?" Kane asks. "Y/N." you laugh. Pat smiles and kisses you, lightly. After he pulls away, he takes his phone out and hands it to you. You put your number in and kiss him, then you give Andrew Shaw you friends number and drive home.

You then get a text from Kaner. night beautiful. ttyt

You smile and fall asleep, dreaming about Kane.

hey guys sorry its so short, im just busy and tired. But please pm to request. thanks and luv ya