Patrick Kane #2

Your POV:

You take Pats hand in yours and walk in to the locker room. "Hey, Y/N, rocking the jeans." Shaw says, checking you out. You sigh and just try to ignore the sudden tightness of Pats grip. "She has already been told and shown how good she looks in the jeans and in everything." Pat says, through clenched teeth. You kiss his cheek and he loosens, he then goes to get a shower. Jonny walks to you and smashes his lips to yours. You try to shove him off but hes got you pinned. "HEY! GUYS!" Pat yells, standing there in a pair of spandex and a tight black Under Armor shirt. Jonny blushes and goes out to the ice for practice. So does the rest of the team. "Im gonna pretend I didn't see that, till later." Pat laughs, putting on his gear and going out to the ice.

Pats POV:

I see him. I'm gonna ruin him. Im gonna ruin his face. Im gonna cut his lips off. He kissed her. He kissed Y/N. SHES MINE!!! I skate near him, and as he goes to shoot, I slide my stick right under his skate. He steps on it, looses balance and falls hitting his shoulder. I then on my way to the bench, as he rolls over shove the blade stick into his balls. I then pick Y/N up and sit her down while I change.

A few hours later:

I pin Y/N to the bed and kiss her jawbone. She moans my name and I feel myself getting hard. I then proceed to kiss down her collar bone and I remove her bra. My finger traces the waist band of her jeans, and suddenly those and her lace underwear are lying on the floor. "Pat, I want you to know, you're the only man i'll ever love." Y/N whispers. And with that, I begin.

AUTHORS NOTE:

SORRY ITS SMUTTY AT THE END. BUT HEY!