Mike Richards

"Mike!!!!!" You yell, running to him. He picks you up and spins you around. "Baby girl!" He laughs. "Mike, thank god you're home. David, Catie, and Lily won't stop fighting. And I normally do pretty well with controlling our kids. But considering I'm pregnant, and they're fighting like you do on the ice, its hard to stop it." you ramble. "Wait, You're pregnant?!" Mike asks, taking your face in his hands. "Yeah, i-" you get cut off, by his lips smashing to yours. "DADDY!" All three of your kids yell, tackling their father. "Sooo, you kids are fighting like daddy, no?" He asks. "Dad, you won the cup!!! Where is it?!" David asks, opening the front door and looking for it. "Bud, I don't get it till next week." Mike laughs, picking Catie up. (Catie is 3, David is 5, and Lily is 7). "Dad, my friend, Cameron, said that he loves me!" Lily yells, jumping up and down. "Nooooo! No, you can't date. You're too young! you'll end up like mommy! She had you when she was 21!" He yells, picking Lily up and hugs her.  You laugh and pick up David and Catie, you then take them into the kitchen for snack.

"So, babe. How you feeling?" Mike asks, after all the kids have been put into their beds. "Crappy, but better since you're here." you answer. Mike pulls you closer to him, and he kisses you before whispering, "I love you." You then both fall asleep.