Patrick Kane #2

I look out at the setting sun, from my balcony, and thats when I feel two strong, sturdy arms wrap around my waist, and I feel Kane start kissing my neck gently. "Kane, I missed you." I say, turning, so we're looking at each other. "Robyn, babe. C'mon I was just visiting family. is it really that bad without me?" Pat asks, smiling. I nod and put my face into his toned chest. "Baby,you're ok. I'm right here, and im not leaving." He says, lifting my face to his. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes, I kiss Pat and he kisses back. I live right across from him, and he's also my boyfriend.

"Pat, promise me, you won't leave me again. Take me with you." I say, pleading. "Whats wrong!" he protests. "While you were away, he came back. He violated me, he hurt me. And you weren't there to save me. To keep me from losing it to him." I sob, turning away and walking to the edge, and leaning against the bars. "Robyn, baby. I'm so sorry. I didn't know." he says, picking me up bridal style. He takes me to the couch, where he sits, holding me in his lap. He then turns on a crime show. while he sits and plays with my hair, helping me calm down.He kisses me, and whispers, "I love you, and im gonna make him pay."