Max Campbell

(Rory wanted me to do this for her story and so yeah)

I walk up behind Max, he's talking to Claude, his coach. I wrap my arms around his waist, and kiss his shoulder blade. "Hey, babe!" He says, turning to face me. I smile and he leans down, connecting his lips to mine. Claude awkwardly coughs, and then walks out. "So, I was thinking, tonight would be about just us. Mostly about you." Max whispers, in my ear. "Alright." I laugh, smiling. Max grabs his bags, and we get in my car.

Thats when I realize, Max sent me this text: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I smile and blush, as Max drives into our parking lot. "Whats wrong?" he asks, worried. "Your text." I laugh. He smiles, we grab his bags, and go into our apartment. I go to the bedroom and we both change. I put on, black booty shorts(*pedo face(for Max obviously)*) and a yellow Penguins tshirt. I then braid my hair and remove all make-up. Max changes into black spandex and a white dry fit shirt. Dayum, his muscles.

We lay on the couch, and thats when his hand travels from my knee, up my thigh. "Max?" I question, blushing. "Shh, babe." he whispers in my ear, as he tugs on my t-shirt. He removes it, and then he tugs on my shorts. I let him take them off, but then he carries me to the bed. He lays me down gently, and kisses down from my earlobe to my shoulder. His hands never once leave my hips. He starts to whisper cute, but dirty things. I blush every time, and he just keeps doing what hes doing.

-skip stuff.....im a virgin, idk shit about that-

I wake up, lying naked beside a naked Max. His hands on my hips, our legs entangled.  "Max, wake up." I whisper, smiling. "Morning, beautiful. Just to let you know, I love you." he answers, kissing the top of my head. "Max, I know. Its all you said last night." I laugh. "Was I your first?" he asks, looking worried. "Yes, why?" I answer. "Babe, I feel bad. You cried." he states, hugging me tighter. "Max, its fine. I love you, and I'm glad you're my first." I answer, kissing him. "Round two?" he asks, kissing up my jawline. "Hell yes." I answer, laughing slightly.

(anyways, Rory. that was for you....dayum im bored...love you sissy.)