Jonathan Toews

Dedicated to @Robyn_Yates

You grab your phone and race into the Chicago Blackhawks locker room. You run to your brother, Patrick Kane and he twirls you around. Once he puts you down, you walk around and hug everyone. You get to Jonathan Toews. "Hey, Y/N, I was wondering if maybe after I get changed, if you'd like to come hang out?" Jon asks, smiling. "Sure!" You answer, hugging him. As you pull away he kisses you.

25 minutes later:

"Ok. lets go." Jon says, taking your hand leading you to his car. You get in at the same time, and he turns the radio on. Young Girls by Bruno Mars, comes on and you start dancing and singing. Jon just stares whenever he has the chance. "What?" You ask after a few more songs. "Your so amazingly beautiful when you dance." he answer, blushing. "Awe, your amazing." You laugh, kissing his cheek.

You follow him into his apartment, and you are shocked. Its a normal but very nice apartment. "What?" he asks. "I just thought since your the captain, it would be super expensive." you say, suddenly very nervous. He puts his hands on your waist. "Im not a snob. Have I ever told you that your beautiful?" He asks, touching his forehead to mine. You nod and he presses his lips to yours. Sparks fly and you don't want to pull away. But he does, and he leads you to the couch. You then watch Fast and Furious, when he asks, "Y/N, please be my girlfriend?" You smile and say, "Of course." He then kisses you and you fall asleep on his chest, halfway through the movie. But he has his arms wrapped around you, and you know you're completely safe with him.