Andrew Shaw

You sit there, with the pregnancy test in your lap. Its positive. Andrews the father. You're the mother. "Y/N, baby, where are you?" He yells, walking into the bathroom. "Andrew, we're pregnant." You answer, as he gets down on his knees and he touches his forehead to yours. You've been married 5 years, and you tried constantly, and finally you knew you'd have to stop and adopt. You didn't want to do fertility. "Babe, that's amazing. Hey, don't cry." He says, lifting your face to his. "You're beautiful, and you deserve this, our baby will be lucky to have you." He whispers, wiping your tears from your cheeks. 

9 months later:

"Andrew, hes beautiful." You say, a tear sliding down your cheek. "He looks nothing like me." Andrew laughs. "Name, please?" Nurse asks. "Andrew Marcus Shaw." Andrew answers. "No junior." I add. The nurse nods and leaves. Little A starts crying and my husband takes him in his arms, and instantly A stops crying. The team walks in and Kaner kisses my lips. Andrew sighs and says, "Kane, are you drunk?" Kane answers, "Hell yeah bitch." Jonny laughs and drags Kaner out.

"I love you, so much Y/N." Andrew whispers, kissing your forehead. "I love you too." You answer, falling asleep, holding your beautiful little boy.