❥eleven

it was the second performance night at the camp. none of the four were in it, so they all sat in the back and watched. they were all covered in their own throw blankets.

"you two should definitely go next." tyler said to marina and lizzie. "i dunno." marina sratched the back of her neck with an anxious smile. "i wouldn't mind really, seems fun." lizzie said. "see that's the spirit!" mel smiled.

"hey ty." marina nudged him to turn around. tyler turned ad saw josh, who was just kinda standing around and scanning the crowd. "looks like he needs somewhere to sit." marina grinned. "oh shush!" tyler said. "what? i thought you didn't really like him, i was trying to be nice." she said innocently. tyler rolled his eyes.

he looked back at josh and after a few seconds of josh looking around he met tyler's stare. tyler smiled, motioning him to come over. josh gave a puzzled face and pointed to himself, mouthing me? tyler giggled and nodded at the boys sarcasm. the three girls all watched, totally getting more than a crush vibe. but making sure not to mention it till tyler admits to actually liking the kid.

josh came walking over and all three girls analyzed his every feature and move. he sat down awkwardly next to tyler, noticing the three girls staring. he waved at them with a slight smile, they all greeted him back, except for melanie who was trying her best not to pout as she still kinda hated him. trying to be nice for tyler.

tyler honestly wanted to die then there. all three girls were silent, the awkwardness silence. josh sat with his knees up to his chest, looking around awkwardly. he wasn't sure what to do or say. of course, the helped him but for him the situation became worse.

"honestly i'm not feeling it tonight. i'm too tired to sit here for two more hours." marina fake yawned. "me too, wow." melanie lied. "could really go for a shower right now." lizzie got up. tyler gave them all death stares as they tried their best not to laugh as they walked away from the boys. josh watched them as they acted sketchy. noticing  tyler's ears get red, he started to think he understood what was happening.

"girls, ahaha, what are you gonna do without em." tyler said in the more awkwardest way possible. "are you guys all in the same cabin?" he asked. tyler nodded, trying to lower his heart rate. "but you're a guy? oh wait, is it because-". "yeah." tyler cut him off. "it was more for like bullying reasons." tyler said.

"that makes sense." josh nodded. "there's a gay kid in my cabin." josh said. tyler raised an eyebrow. "he plays brass instruments, and he's actually pretty good. no one has bullied him either.". "well that's good for him." tyler said, he wasn't sure how to respond really.

"if you want i could talk to him, i mean you like guys right? you guys are similar." josh smiled. tyler's eyes widened. "no no no i'm good!" that was the answer josh was expecting to hear. "i normally don't go for guys like me anyways.." tyler trailed off. "what do you go for then?"

tyler felt his face get red but his attention was suddenly turned to the lights turning on, in the stage. mrs. vandertramp came out to introduce and talk more. thank god. tyler thought, he was saved.

❥❥❥

it was a really breezy night, colder than the past ones for sure. some girl was on stage, singing a beyoncé song. tyler glanced over a josh, who was crossing his arms. noticing the goose bumps on his arms, tyler's heart panicked again. he wasn't sure if he should give him his blanket. well obviously he wanted to, but if he asked if he wanted to sure how would he react? being scared of rejection, tyler nudged his shoulder lightly.

he took the blanket off of him and motioned it to him, asking if he'd want it. josh smiled and nodded, taking it from him. he wrapped it around him, feeing the warmth from the previous owner.

tyler immediately rgretted it as his skinny arms covered with goose bumps within seconds. he felt good though, for being nice to josh at least. josh expected him to do that, tyler was pretty predictable. he got tyler's attention and motioned him to come closer as if he had to whisper something in his ear.

tyler's face went pink but unnoticeable in the dark. he leaned foreword and jumped a little when he felt josh's arm wrap around him. the blanket was the perfect size for the both of them. "you looked cold." josh said chuckling in a whisper. tyler giggled quietly too, even though he felt extremely nervous at the same time.

the two sat cuddled in a blanket for the rest of the show. when it ended, they were getting weird stared from the kids who were leaving. the two stood up, tyler taking over the rest of the blanket as josh stretched, his shirt lifting up and his v line slightly exposing. tyler's eyes bulged out of his head and he looked away.

"see you tomorrow then!" he exclaimed before nervously walking away. josh watched him as he sped walk as quick as possible. he smiled to himself, he definitely caught on to tyler's behavior. he's never felt anything for a guy before, but tyler was cute and made him feel lighter whenever he was around. not to mention how adorable he was when he was nervous.

❥❥❥

tyler stormed into the cabin. practically cocooned in the blanket, he tried to hide his red face. the girls all looked at him, their facial expression all happy. "none of you look tired." he mumbled about their acting from earlier.

"you look, well, almost star struck." marina giggled. "so?" lizzie asked. "were we right?"

tyler stood there until he remaining warmth of the blanket, josh's faint smell lingering along with the smell of grass. tyler hated being wrong. he nodded anyways and all the girls cheered, but suddenly quieted down when they remembered the camps advisors told them they got multiple complaints for being loud.

so instead they giggled quietly and all brought tyler into a group hug.