❥twelve

warning: slight smut

tyler played with the bottom of his shorts as he shifted around in the large comfy chair in lins office. it seemed a little weird how he almost had like a new therapist in this place.

"you seem to be doing quite well here." she smiled, her clipboard in her hand, prepared for any writing. "yeah, it's pretty nice." he said. "if you don't mind me asking, could you describe the night terrors that you had? your mother was worrying greatly about them happening when she was around, im curious."

tyler winced at the memories. he hasn't had a night terror in a while. "well obviously they happened at night." he giggled slightly. "um there were like these people that would wake me up by hitting or scratching me. i couldn't see them in the dark room, only their eyes. they all whispered multiple things at once and it was always about me." lin was writing super quickly, nodding for him to continue.

"my mother said i always acted like a different person when it happened. i don't really remember much about my behavior though."

"did anything happen during the day?" she asked, her pen was ready for more.

"they would follow me, but they would always hide. they didn't wanna be seen by me in the light, or by other people.". "who are 'they'?" she asked. "the people. they have no name, no real faces. just eyes." she continued to write.

"alright, no more of that now." she smiled, placing her clipboard behind her on her desk. "you are free to go now, thank you."

tyler nodded before getting up. he walked down the hall and through the doors where he met with the sun. it was really hot today, one of the hotter days so far this summer. his friends were all swimming at the lake before he had to go.

as he walked through the campground, he admired all the different people there. people playing their instruments in the nature and friends all grouped together. it was all really a happy scene. his gaze met with a familiar figure.

josh was walking and when he noticed tyler, he changed his direction towards him. "hey!" he waved. tyler took a deep breathe, having faith that he won't have another heart attack. "hi" he smiled. "whatcha up to?" josh asked, stopping a few feet away from tyler. he shrugged.

"i was going to go join my friends, they're swimming right now." he replied. "really?" josh's eyes lit up. "can i join?" he asked. a good opportunity. he thought. josh was well aware of tyler's obvious feelings, and decided it would be fun to play with them a bit.

tyler's eyes widened. "but your a instrument person, you can't go on that side can't you?" he asked. "oh no one will know or care, relax!" josh smiled. "o-okay." tyler gulped. "i'll get my bathing suit and meet you there." josh smiled as he left tyler, who looked shook.

tyler quickly went back to change then met up with the three girls. marina was laying on a towel in the sand, melanie was swimming in the lake, and lizzie was in a float reading a fashion magazine. all three turned to look at him as he approached out of breath from running everywhere.

"guys!" he exclaimed, recollecting his breath. before he could finish his statement, they all watched josh walk up out of no where, in swim trunks and a towel around his neck.

"hey guys." he smiled. "wow" marina raised an eyebrow at the teens impressive body. tyler felt his face already turning pink. "you guys know josh right?" he asked. they already responded with various "mhm's".

tyler tried to ignore the fact that josh was half naked in front of him and ran into the water to melanie for safety. "i can't believe you actually brought him here." she said, looking at josh as he put down his towel and also stepped into the water.

he approached the two with a smile. "what was your name again?" he asked mel. she gave him a slightly annoyed face. "melanie." she said flatly. "right, sick nose piercing." he complimented her. she smiled, getting flattered easily. "thanks!" she said.

"hey" josh said. "last one to the float is a rotten egg!" he said as he began to swim out. the two looked to see a wooden like raft floating not too far away from them, anchored in the lake. they all swam after him.

"i didn't even notice this." melanie said as she climbed up onto it. the three stood on the raft, dropping as they were slightly out of breathe from the swim. "what now." tyler said, looking around until finally meeting josh's eyes who not to mention looked really attractive when he was wet with his dyed hair pushed back.

"now..we jump!" josh said with enthusiasm. he turned and did a back flip off of the raft and into the water, creating a huge splash. tyler watched in amazement as the boy's head sprung up from the water, gasping for breath. "come on!" he said.

mel and ty looked at eachother with a smile before holding each others hand and jumping in. they all laughed together. marina watched them all with a smile before laying back down in the sun.

❥❥❥

the three swam for almost an hour straight, their fingers getting pruney as their energy began to run out. they swam back to land. marina was asleep on her towel and lizzie was still on her float, laying in the sun as she continued to read. the three walked onto the sand and quickly for their towels, getting chills from the sudden change in temperature between the water and the breezy air.

tyler wrapped the towel around his shoulders and looked over at josh who was drying his hair with the towel. he studied his body even though he tried his best not to this whole time. josh had a really nice body. his arms were muscly but not too much. probably from the drums. he had abs and not to mention a killer v line. his trunks hung so low it made tyler blush. he began to feel weird before he suddenly looked away in panic.

crap! he tried to hide himself as best as he could with his towel. melanie was sitting on her towel in the sun, trying to dry off. josh threw his towel on the ground, not drying off well at all.

tyler panicked, he bit his lip as he tried to think of something. "hey uh i think i'm going to go back and take a shower, this lake water feels pretty gross." he said.

the two nodded as tyler quickly walked away. josh watched as he frantically left, curious as to why he left so quickly.

he sat down with melanie and the two talked for a bit before he couldn't wait any longer. it's only been about 10 minutes but josh was curious as to why tyler left like that.

me made an excuse and said that he had to leave before he was caught on the vocal side of camp. he left the girls and made his way back.

instead, he stopped at their cabin, he knew the number from melanie. he peeked his head in to make sure that it was theirs. he could tell from the beds that it definitely was.

he walked in, closing the door quietly behind him. he looked at tyler's bed and smiled at the plainness of it. he went to call out for tyler when he was stopped dead in his tracks by a sudden noise.

tyler was moaning.

josh stood there in shock. tyler was definitely whimpering in the bathroom. tyler was biting his lip as he tried to stay quiet, trying to get rid of his problem.

josh slowly went closer towards the door. hearing things more and more clearer. he felt his face get flustered. he couldn't believe this was actually happening.

tyler continued to let out quite moans. josh could feel his swim trunks tightening. he couldn't just not do anything. for once he let his body take over him. he quickly opened the bathroom door and closed it behind him.