Act 4: Major Situation

(Papyrus POV)

Before I could just jump into a dangerous situation, I had to think up something.......something to do about, this.

I sat there for what seemed like hours wondering what could I do to help,.....help my brother.

I hardly moved when it began to snow, but when I did eventually notice, snow began to build up on top of my skull and my 'battle body'.

I no longer wanted to waste time, or call upon the help of others. Now is the time to act.

I stood up and shook off the remaining snow. "I will just follow his tracks." I ultimately decided.

It never occurred to my brilliance that the SNOW would cover up those tracks, ugh...I procrastinated almost as bad as Sans....................Sans.

Then I quickly thought up another idea, Undyne. She would surely be able to help. I quickly sprinted home to call her.

As soon as I swung open the door of my house, I heard this. (Bonetrousle Papyrus's battle theme plays as his phone vibrates).

I looked over at my phone...............it was Undyne's number. I answered it.

Papyrus: H-hello?

Undyne: Oh hey Paps. Are you okay?

Papyrus: Oh I'm fine I was just meaning to call you about something serious.

Undyne: Hey does that 'something serious' thing you want to talk to me about have to do with the rampaging beast in Snowdin?

Papyrus: WHAT??!?

Undyne: Ya. There's this big skeletal-beast thing that's been knocking down trees and scaring folks.

I sent some guards out there but, you know how much of a sissy they are. Won't dare to go near it. I was going to invite you to come watch me take it down. Sooooooo how's about it?

I began to internally scream. Sans would never hurt people, he's....he's a good person.

Not to mention, Undyne is going to come and "take it down." I can't let her do that to Sans.

She's going to hurt him and he might hurt her. I had to think of something fast to stop her from coming here.

Papyrus: Well...um..Undyne?

Undyne: Yes Paps.

Papyrus: I was..uh... thinking, maybe you shouldn't come and hurt him...er..it.

Undyne: Papyrus. It might hurt people, or you. I have to keep the underground safe for everyone. There has never been an account of something like this, and I need to do what's best for the citizens.

And don't you DARE go near that thing. But I do kinda have to ask you a favor.

Papyrus: What is it?

Undyne: Unfortunately I'm really busy at the moment, paperwork and junk, so I can't come over there right now to take care of the issues.

I just want you to keep a look out for that beast and keep all the civilians away from the forest area, just till I get there.

It might be like 2-3 hours before I can get over there. Do not fight it Papyrus. Call me if it does get anywhere near people, okay.

Stay safe and make sure you take Sans with you. He may not be the best sentry, but he's an awesome brother. Keep each others' backs, okay, bye.

(click)

Okay so I have a little time. Maybe I can go and calm down Sans. Thank goodness for Royal Guard paperwork.

I began to head outside when I remembered what Undyne said, 'don't go anywhere near that thing......keep the civilians away......keep each others' backs.' "I need to listen to my captain," I began to argue with myself, "but Sans is more important!"

I briskly walked outside, no one else was outdoors but me. I guess Sans has gotten everyone scared, good, now nobody can get hurt, bad, he's scaring people.

I reached the end of Snowdin town, and turned to face the forest. I discovered fresher tracks, I bent down to find the direction they were going, deep into a thicket.

"I am coming for you Sans," I said as I boldly continued along the tracks. "I promise."

____________________________________

((If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a vote))