1 회

Eun Jisoo;  은하카페 (Milky Way Cafe)

I sighed as I plopped down on one of the empty seats, staring at the TV and at the same time wiping the table. I smiled and thought Park Shin Hye is amazing, she is so stunning and perfect.

"Jisoo-yah!" my father shouted from the counter, bringing me back to reality. I turned my head around as he shook his head, "Come over here." I stand up and walk over, passing the rag cloth to Yisoon as she gave me a small smirk and went to the table I was at before.

"If you continue watching that TV I will remove and buy some better coffee machines," he scolded as I looked down at the floor, staying quiet the whole time, "Now go take a break before lunch time, go eat something with Yisoon." A smile slowly grew on my face, I looked back up and thanked him before quickly dragging my best friend out of the cafe.

"Yah, Jisoo, you want to go to that sushi place today?" she smiled as she hooked her hand in mine, I gave her a thumbs up and we headed right to the restaurant. We entered into a surprisingly quiet restaurant and sat down at the sushi bar.

"Hurry up, let's grab quickly so we won't get interrupted while we're eating," I said as I reached for a plate of salmon sushi but she was quicker and grabbed the plate before I could.

"Yisoon!" I complained with a little pout, she giggled a little before dipping one in soy sauce and feeding it to me. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up as we continued to eat.

I heard the sound of the entertainment news coming up on KBS and I looked up while my hands continued to feed my mouth food. The same voice over plays and the man introduces the topic, "Celebrity news, singer-actor Park Hyungsik was attacked by some netizens that claim they have seen him and a girl, assumed she is his girlfriend, sitting in the corner of the library with their bare feet stacked on top of a table. The netizen does not have any photo evidence and claims that she didn't want to feel rude. The idol steps up and says on his SNS page that he does not have a girlfriend nor has he gone to the library in a very long time. A few days later, the netizen deleted her account."

I shook my head and sighed, "Crazy people these days, I hope Seojun won't ever get into this kind of trouble."

"Aigoo," Yisoon said as she clicked her tongue, "You and your Seojun obsession, there are a lot of KPOP boy groups that have cooler members you know?"

"Well I'm not interested so yeah," I shrugged as I continued to eat, after a while I received a phone call from my father and he was going crazy.

"Jisoo, hurry up and come back, there are a lot of deliveries I need you two to do." he blurted frantically.

"Ne, we'll be right there after we pay," I whispered as I hung up. I told Yisoon what he wanted and we hurried up and paid for our plates separately. I felt my face becoming warmer all of a sudden, I placed my hand on my forehead and sighed I thought I was better, why is my fever coming back up ugh

"Come to your senses, EUNSOO!" Yisoon yelled from behind as I walked out the restaurant by myself, meeting up with a big splash of water. I gasped as I glared at the group of students playing around on the sidewalk. They looked at me, guilty written all over their faces.

"Yah! Kids stop playing around and go home to study!" I shouted at them, pointing my finger right at the boy who threw the water, "You! You should know not to play around in these kinds of area, go to the park or something! Aish."

They all gave a small bow and apologized before running away. And then I turned to Yisoon who was just standing there, "Who said you can call me Eunsoo?"

"Sorry, it was just you weren't listening and that always works," she sighed as she patted my back lightly, "Come on, let's go back and get you dried up quickly."

I sunk my shoulders, "See what you did to me? You made me miss my brother." She just gave me a little smile, "Junsu is going to come back soon, don't worry." and then she hooked her arm in mines and dragged me back to the cafe.

We walked in quickly and right away, Yisoon raced to the counter and read the orders, grabbed them and ran out, giving me a wave, "Bye! Race ya!"

I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen to grab a jacket and some clean rag to dry my hair, tying the top layer of hair up. I stretched out my arms to grab the ordering notes on the top of the counter.

"XXXX XXX, hmm far ugh," I said to myself as I picked up the big container of iced coffee and the cups at the same time, dropping the paper on the floor. I sighed and just left it there as I placed the items all in the cart first, strapping them on. I grab my helmet and start the engine, but a breeze made me shiver so I zipped the jacket up before heading to the location.

"Aigoo, this motorcycle will die with this sort of weight," I complained as I drove the vehicle slowly, avoiding any dangers. After a few minutes of driving, I had started to sweat feverishly, getting a little light headed. I quickly slapped myself a few times before continue to drive as safely as possible but as quick as possible too.

Finally, after twenty minutes on the motorcycle, I had finally reached the destination. Looking at the building, I sighed heavily, "Daebak, they've got an upgrade." I unstrapped the items and carried them in. I placed the container on the floor as I asked the person at the counter, "Should I bring it in? Or should I leave the coffee here?"

"Leave it here, we will get the staff to bring it in." she hands over some cash and I receive it with both hands, "Thank you, please order again." I gave her a weak smile but then stopped, "Ah, could I please use the restroom?"

"Oh, ne. It's down the hall on the left." she smiled, I made a small bow and rushed to the restroom. I splashed myself with water and redid my hair, wipe off all the water and rush out. I groaned as I check the time, 12:36, Yisoon probably had already returned to the cafe before me.

I stumbled a little as I walked up to the motorcycle, I shook my head a little and grabbed for my helmet but I miss it by a few centimeters. I felt my right leg cross my left as I almost trip. I felt my forehead but I couldn't feel the heat anymore for my hands were as hot as the rest of my body.

I groaned as I felt my body defy the science of gravity, it was as if my soul had been removed from my body. "Concentrate." I mumbled to myself as I grabbed the motorcycle to get some balance.

I let out a sigh before my legs gave up and I fell to the floor. My eyes started to close on me as my breathing became heavier. I hear a faint noise of footsteps nearby and before I could think anymore I was out.

-드라마-

Yall dont know how excited i am for this pray i will finish this omg, i am still working on danger and signed, signed im stuck on trying to find a good scene for the two and in danger im stuck in this weird awkward situation where i want the plot to go faster but you just cant do that just yet, there are many big parts of the plot in danger one of them is the current one and will end with the continued story to another big part right away like you cant even say 'do you know annyeonghaseyo' faster than the twist of events