15 회

Eun Jisoo; 은하카페 (Milky Way Cafe)

"Espresso for Minki! Espresso for Minki!" I shouted as the customer rushed over to grab the cup of coffee. I sighed as I stared at the clock, watching the seconds tick by, waiting for my shift to be over. There was still two minutes left so I quickly finished up some orders and by the time then, my shift was over.

Before I could leave for lunch I received a call from Hyungsik, "What is it?" I asked him, sighing while tapping my foot. I hear him mumble something before saying, "Please, hurry over! I need help!" I could hear the panic in his voice and I quickly hung up before getting onto one of the motorcycles.

I hurried to his place to see his door wide open. I walked in slowly to see him standing there, casually pointing at the box next to him, "It's too heavy. Help me carry it."

I groaned as I squat down on the floor, "Ugh, I thought you were in trouble or something." I hear him chuckle lightly before walking over, "I knew you were going to come over quick. Come on, I ordered some jjajangmyeon. You haven't eaten yet right?"

I sighed as he stuck his hand out to me and I took it, "Are you moving out?"

"Yeah, I don't know when I'm going to get my next work but normally they should contact me right after I finish a work. It's taking longer this time so I'll move out this place for right now, I only rented it for this length of time."

"So you want me to help you move back right?" I asked as I sat down on the couch, grabbing for the bowl of noodles in front of me. He sat down next to me and grabbed a bowl too, "Duh? Obviously. What else would I need help for?" He sighed as he unwrapped the wrap around the bowl. I watched as he poked at his food for a moment before eating it.

"Is something bothering you?" I asked as I unwrapped mine, "Stressed out about something?" I hear him laugh bitterly, "Isn't everyone? I'm just anxious since usually, I get my next job quickly."

"Do you think you're superman or something?" I asked him, kicking his leg with my bare foot, "Most actors and actresses don't get a request for months! You're just crazy! It's only been a few weeks since your movie trailer was out!"

"Right?" he smiled, putting his bowl aside, "Why am I so anxious? Thanks." I smirked as I slapped him on the forehead, "Idiot. You worry too much. Where is the bright child we all know of?"

"Ow," he complained, "Why are you do mean?" He pouted and crossed his arms as I laughed lightly at his joke. We finished up eating and started moving out some of his stuff but being who we are, we slacked off and sat down to rest every few minutes. Walking up and down the stairs wasn't easy.

I sighed as I grabbed the last of his things and loaded it onto my motorcycle which was now carrying a few boxes in it's basket, "Yah! You should've told me to bring my car." I told him as he walked out to return the key to the landlady.

"Sorry," he chuckled as he pulled out his phone, "I'll send you my address and we'll meet up there to unpack everything."

"Do I get something for this?" I complained as I sat down on my motorcycle, starting the engine. He thought for a moment and then nodded, "Definitely." I sighed again as I entered the address he sent me into my map and hit the road. Carefully.

Driving with a ton of boxes stacked and tied up together didn't look so cool. It was weird to drive around like that as everyone eyed my vehicle once in awhile. Finally, after about 20 minutes of driving, I had reach Hyungsik's house. Actually. His parent's house.

I stood there for a moment before shaking myself awake. I started moving the stuff to the door but I didn't press the door bell. I waited until Hyungsik arrived to open the door, "Why didn't you ring the bell?"

"Just open it," I complained as he shrugged and unlocked the door. I walked in to see his mother at the door, "Oh hello, you must be the friend Hyungsik mentioned."

"Ah, yes, my name is Eun Jisoo, nice to meet you," I bowed and shook her hand as she smiled sweetly. I grabbed the items and brought it upstairs to Hyungsik's room.

I quickly unpacked so that way the sooner I finish up, the sooner I could leave the awkward atmosphere. I sighed as I placed the last item in Hyungsik's room and was about to say good bye to Hyungsik's parents but they stopped me, "Jisoo-ah, you should stay for dinner!"

"Ah," I smiled, "No it's okay. I have to get back to my dad before he worries." They were about to let me go but Hyungsik stopped them, "Come on just one dinner! You can't just reject my parents right?"

I internally rolled my eyes at him, "Well I'm sure it won't take long, I would love to join you guys." But honestly wanted to get home before I get in trouble. I ate quickly and finished up to leave but right before I left I pulled Hyungsik aside to talk to him, "Since I helped you out today, could you help me out?"

"Depending." he frowned, "Not sure I would like what you want me to do." I grinned, "It's not hard, just pretend you don't know me for 24 hours and make a commercial for Milky Way Cafe with your money."

"What?" he asked, "With my money?" I nodded, "I'm poor so help me out?" I acted cute for a moment before he slapped my forehead with his palm, "Stop it. I'll do it."

"My aegyo is my wild card," I giggled, "It's a lethal weapon." I hear him scoff before turning his annoyed face into a bright cute expression, sticking his tongue out, "My aegyo is lethal to you too!"

"Stop it. Don't try me."

xxxxx

Lame ending but trying to work on signed rn so yeah