4 회

Eun Jisoo; Yisoon's House

I exhaled as I finished up telling her what had happened. She looked at me in awe as she whispered shouted, "Daebak! You should take a selca with him or something, you'll totally get popular!"

I shook my head at her, "He's annoying. I don't know why I keep bumping into him so much, I want to meet Seojun." She looked at me and frowned, "Yah, they say if you meet three times by chance it is fate."

"I don't believe in that nonsense," I told her, "And technically the third time we met he came here on purpose knowing I was there."

"Whatever, I tell you it is." she argued.

"No, you're just being crazy. Stop reading those weird things online," I said as I stood up to open her bedroom window. She shuffled over and sat up to look out at the city, "Jisoo, have you ever tried doing the splits again?"

I looked at her with my eyebrows furrowed, "Why would I do that, you know why I quit."

"I know but I was just wondering," she shrugged and turned around to plant her face into the mattress my phone starts to ring all of a sudden. I look at the contact Hyungsik, Yisoon looked at me and whispered, "Pick it up!"

I sighed before I picked up the call and placed him on speaker, "Hello?"

"Yah Jisoo, I'm bored let's go out to the arcade or something."

I poked at Yisoon a little as she glared at me but I ignore it, "Why don't you have anyone else to hang out with? Oh okay, so my friend from before suggest that we go to the bowling alley with her."

"Bowling? I can't really bowl," he complained on the other end as Yisoon pouted at me.

"Yisoon come on, I won't go unless you come along," I whispered to her.

"Um hello? Can we go somewhere else and maybe without her?"

"Yah you can't say that!" I yelled, "You're on speaker mode, she can hear what you said and plus I'm the one who suggested the bowling alley."

"Oh I'm sorry," he said quietly, "Okay sure then but you'll be helping me."

"Ew no, I'm not going to be on your team. Yisoon should help you." Her eyes grew big with fear as she tackled me to the floor, we roll around on the cold floor for awhile before we heard him scream nonsense through the phone.

"Shut up!" I tell him as Yisoon looked at me in shock, "Yah Jisoo you can't yell to an idol!" she whispered.

"I don't really care," I shrugged, "Anyways bowling center in thirt-"

"No please give us forty minutes," Yisoon interrupted, "The one at xxxxx street see you." and then she hung the phone up.

"Hey, we don't need that long," I complained to her as she started to walk around her room, pacing and thinking about something.

"Can I not go?" she begged but I shook my head, She has to go, it will help her out a lot I thought
"No I won't go if you won't go plus I can't go anywhere without you because my dad trusts you so much. you welcomed him into the shop so easily just a few hours ago you can just try for one day, right?"

She sighed as she plopped down on her bed, "Fine," she groaned, "but you have to be around all the time I can't stay alone with him." I nodded as I pulled out some makeup from my bag, "Let's get ready."

xxxxx

Eun Jisoo; Bowling Center

I peeped inside the building to see almost no one around. I clapped my hands loudly as we walked in, "Seunghan!" I yelled waving to the guy at the counter.

"Jisoo! Yisoon! It's been a long time!" he yelled returning the greeting. We hurried up to get ready and we ask for a free practice round. After practicing for awhile Hyungsik finally arrived with his sunglasses still covering his eyes. I looked at Yisoon and smirked, "Rock paper scissors loser plays with Hyungsik winner gets a forehead finger fling."

"Hey!" Hyungsik complained as he sat down to change his shoes. I played rock while Yisoon played scissors so I received a flick and she teamed up with Hyungsik. "Nice to meet you I'm Yisoon," she said quietly giving him a little bow, "D-don't worry I'm Jisoo's equal I play as well."

I smiled at her cuteness and entered my name first, "What name do you guys want? Initials H and Y? Kang Park? Sik Soon?" At the same time, they said Kang Park right away. I giggled a little as I saw Yisoon's face burning red

"Let's start," I yelled as I picked up a 9 and got ready to throw it, I glance at them and smirked, "I'm so going to win this."

xxxxx

"Yah, I thought you could play, ugh we are losing by far," Hyungsik complained to Yisoon as she gave a small bow to apologize. I watched as she started to tremble and I knew it was not good, "Hyungsik, cut her some slack will you, it's just a game."

"Well I'm taking this game seriously, she is the one who doesn't care, I'm sure she just wants to make a fool out of me," he groaned. I glared at him but he didn't get the warning and continued to ramble on about how Yisoon was just playing around like a little kid.

I looked at Yisoon's sad face and sighed, I threw my ball into the lane and let it drop into the gutters. I walked over to her and pulled her over to the side, giving her a little hug, "I'm sorry I should've known better. Hyungsik! Let's end the game here! I want to go home already!"

"Seriously, now your friend is sad and you want to go home?" he scoffed, "Seriously, what's wrong with your friend?" I looked at Yisoon, her eyes watering and at any moment she could burst out in tears. I was mad, heat was boiling all through my body. I let go of Yisoon and stormed up to him as she tried to stop me, "No! Jisoo, don't. Don't do it!"

And when I reached him, even at the difference in height, my hand swung by and slapped him right on the cheek, making his sunglasses fly off his face and onto the floor. And right away, I felt guilty of my actions.

-드라마-

finally omg why did it take me so long to update, ugh i really need to type faster so i have time to do my homework too, please support this fanfiction by voting! thank you!