12 회

Eun Jisoo; Company Building

"I told you! You should've told him to call us!" the CEO shouted as he pointed his finger at me. I bowed quickly and apologized, "CEO-nim, I'm sorry. It's all my fault, when I got to his place he was too drunk to call."

"Then you should've called in his place! You should know! If you were smart enough," he shouted as he tapped the tip of his finger to my forehead, "You would know that you could discuss in his place and note the conversation down."

"I'm sorry, that thought never occurred to me. I will do-" and that was when I was interrupted by that annoying voice.

"CEO-nim, don't blame her. It's my fault, I was a bit stressed out and went too far. I never thought I would have to answer a call after my schedule. I'm sorry." he panted from running and gave the CEO a bow.

"You two youngsters need to be on your feet, you won't be able to survive out there in the future," he said pointing at us before turning around and walking away.

"Actually we aren't that young," Hyungsik whispered quietly so only I could hear. I frowned at him as he gave me a smile, "I'm sorry." I glared at him and started to hit him on the shoulder, "You idiot! Why did you have to drink last night?"

"I'm sorry okay?" he whined while squirming around, "I didn't know this would happen! Aish, stop it!" I stopped hitting him right away, "Aigoo, what a cry baby!"

He covered his open mouth as a gasp escaped from it, "What did you say?" I laughed for a moment before I ran out the office door.

"Oh, are you going to do this like that?" he smirked, "I accept the challenge."

xxxxx

Park Hyungsik; Sushi Restaurant

"Daebak," I gasped as I slowly lifted my hand to my mouth, exaggerating my movements. Yisoon and Jisoo frowned at the same time while I turned around to tell them, "Well, this is expensive."

"You have a lot of money!" Yisoon smirked at me, "You can pay right?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "I'm not that rich! I can't always buy for you guys!"

"I know!" Jisoo yelped as she turned to the two of us, right away we knew what she was going to do, "If you don't play, you are it, rock paper scissors!" I groaned as I saw the two girls play rock while I played scissors, "Ugh, come on."

I went up to the counter and paid quietly so the cashier wouldn't recognize me, luckily he didn't but just to be safe, I hurried out before anyone could realize it.

"Yah, are you running away?" Jisoo asked as she followed me out, "If someone recognizes you just say you're eating lunch with your manager." Before I could say anything Yisoon walked out of the restaurant and handed me 50000 won, "Here, to pay you back. I didn't know you would lose."

"Yisoon, jjang!" I smiled as I gave her thumbs up, "You can come to my movie premiere to see it before it comes out in theaters, free too!"

"What about me?" Jisoo asked. I shook my head at her, "Not you, no no."

"Hey that's not fair!" she complained, "I hang out with you all the time. When you wanted to hang out I said sure! Invite me too!"

"I was just kidding," I laughed as I patted her head, "Chill. I was going to invite you two anyways."

"Oh god," Yisoon groaned as she slapped herself in the face, "I need to get back to my shift. Jisoo, see you later. Bye Hyungsik!"

I gave her a wave as she rushed over to the sidewalk and grabbed a taxi to get back to work. I glanced at Jisoo to see her frowning, "Why? Are you mad at me?"