❇ Chapter 1 ❇

Chapter 1

♠Him

-

|Brielle De Guzman's Point Of View|

"Hey! Give that back to me, Raine!" I shouted as I tried to catch Raine. "You'll get this as soon as I see what's in it. Hihi~" she continued running away from me, holding the blue box.

I sighed as I gave up running everywhere trying to stop her and get that box away from her. She's too fast anyway.

Raine is my bestfriend. She has this attitude of getting things without the owner's permission. She loves fashion, bubbles, and foods. Well, that's all I can say about her.

The blue box she's holding is my.. well, how do I say this.. It's a box of pictures I collected. Like my pictures with my friends, sisters, and some are just pictures of objects I pictured for my swag photography skills. And I added two photos at that blue box and Raine's dying to know what is-

"KYAAAAAAAH!! OMG! BRIELLE, YOU KEEP THINGS LIKE THIS?!" Aaannnddd now she saw it. Ugh. Now I gotta face an interview, with Raine Giordan. Eulkh.

Before I got the chance to run and lock myself at my room, she ran back at me and slapped me with that box. "Shit! Sis, can you please calm down!" I irritatedly rubbed my cheeks. "And can you stop doing that?!" I swear she's so strong. I really hate it when she does that.

Maybe I forgot to tell you that she loves slapping cheeks, especially mine. Like FUCK DUDE, OF ALL GIRLS' CHEEKS IN THE WORLD WHY'D YOU CHOOSE TO SLAP THIS PRECIOUS BEAUTIFUL SOFT AND SMOOTH CHEEKS OF MINE, LIKE CAN YOU NOT?! JUST PLEASE. EULKH.

"You better sit and prepare answers for my questions, little girl!" She pushed me which made me fall to my bed. Ughhh. She should be really thankful that she's my bestfriend because if she's not, I coULD'VE PUSHED HER OUT OF THE WINDOW AND LET HER DIE AFTER DOING THIS SHITS TO ME.

Before I start to plan killing my bestfriend, I calmed myself and sat properly. I stared at her waiting for her deadly questions.

"Goodmorning, Ms. Brielle De Guzman. My name is Raine Giordan and I am here for an interview." She smiled widely, excited to hear my answers. I just rolled my eyes and nodded.

"So, question number 1. Who is this guy?" She took the first picture, (I told you I added two pictures in that box) showed it to me and pointed the man smiling at the picture.

I closed my eyes and tried to stop my heart break into pieces for the second time. I just can't. I can't look at him. Whenever I do, I feel like the world's sharpest needle just made its way into my heart. That hurts a lot. After a few seconds, I felt tears forming in my eyes. Eulkh, Brielle, just eulkh. Tearseu, please don't get out. plEASE.

"I-I don't.." CALM FUCKING DOWN, BRIELLE. "I don't know him. He's.."

What?! Don't you dare tell his name if you don't want to break down again, Brielle!

"He's a dude I just met yesterday at the nearby shop downtown and I took a picture of him." I tried to pretend that I saw something crawling at the ceiling and wiped my tears in a second. "A dude, huh? Look, Brielle. I know you so much. So can you just stop lying and tell me the fucking truth? If you can't trust me with that secret than tell me that you can't! Don't lie to me, sis." Her jolly and bubbly look suddenly faded and her serious side showed up. This means, she's dead serious and if I lie one more time, it's like she'll get a rope and tie my neck until I can't breath and then die.

"Fine. He's Luke Thorn. H-he's my.."

Will I lie or tell the truth? Lie or truth? Ugh, Brielle.

"Ex-boyfriend."

And she was there, dumbfounded. The pictures she was holding fell from her hands. I sighed, frustration running throughout my system. I immediately took those pictures of him and held it gently before I placed it back inside the box. I'm sorry, Raine. I didn't wanna lie, I just had to.

-

|Author's note|

Sup, sugars. Bewi shorteu chaptereu, sorryyyyyy. I was sick. I really hate this nose of mine. I didn't know what to do so I just wrote this anyway. Kekekkeek. Yeah, I kinda changed everything. Idek why. I chose to make it english and change the whole story because I realized the original plot was already used by other authors and I was like, I should create smth different. And by that, IDEK WHAT IS DA NEW PLOT. But yep, I will do my best to update every day or every week I guess. If I don't, it means I'm hella busy.

Also, pleaaassseeee! Tell me what you think about this? Shall I continue or no? Is it nays or bad? What?! Eniway, vote if ya like it. Comment what you think. And share it if you really love it.

So yea, daz ol. See y'all in the next chapter, Sugars. (And by that, I meant Chap. 2)