❇ Chapter 3 ❇

Chapter 3

♠Squad's intro

-

|Brielle De Guzman's Point of View|

"Please, please! Stop rolling on the carpet." I begged. He kept on rolling on the carpet while making stupid noises and I can't think properly! It's morning already. I decided to sleep with this freaking cat ears and whiskers I have, last night. And the weird thing is, I slept on the floor the way cats sleep.

"Why are you so rude?-purr." He stood up and sat beside me. "I have the right to be rude, you psycho cat!" I took the newspaper beside me and used it to beat his head. "Aw-purr~!"

"I can't go out looking like this. Do you have any power to remove this irritating whiskers and cat ears?!" My god, I can't believe my precious human ears is gone and replaced by this. I look creepy. "Nope-purr~ By the way-purr, you can remove the whiskers but not the ears-purr."

"Really?! How?! Tell me! Oh my god!" I jumped out of the sofa and pulled him infront of me. He stood up and stared blankly at me. "Just wish for it, pabo-purr~" (Trans: Just wish for it, idiot.)

So now I have powers like this, eh? Wishing, huehuehue. I shut my eyes and carefully wished,

I wish my whiskers would be gone.

And I felt a little heat from my ring before I opened my eyes and checked if the wish worked.

"IT WORKED, ASDFGHJKL." I ran and jumped and ran again and jumped again of happiness. "You look like a kid-purr~" he said and snuggled the throw pillows on the sofa. "Oh by the way, can you stop saying purr?" I stopped goofing around and sat at the floor, watching him act like a real cat.

"Ne-purr. Why?-purr. Don't you like it like other girls do?-purr." He looked at me. "I don't. It's kinda annoying, you know. It's like your trying to make me fall for your cuteness by saying purr, over and over again." I placed my chin on the table and played with my cat ears. They are soft~ (Ok now I regret hating them.)

"Ok then." He suddenly stood up and made his way to the kitchen.

"Hey, I wanna eat~ do you have munchchokies?"

"What the heck is munchchokies?" He's eyes widened like he can't believe what I said. "Y-you don't know munchchokies!? That is the best food you'll ever eat!" I shook my head and just prepared the both of us a cereal. "No, sorry. Maybe that exists in you world but not humans'." We started to eat.

"So, why'd you suddenly appeared last night? I didn't even summon or called you out of my ring." I began. "Didn't the old lady told you?" He asked. I shook my head. "You needed someone. You were being broke into peices, and that old woman chose me to fix and protect you." He seriously explained. "So when I need you, without even telling you to come, you'd just suddenly appear?" He nodded. Well, that's amazing. "So if I'm happy again, you will disappear and go back inside the ring?" He suddenly stopped scooping from the cereal. "I-I don't kn-know." He continued eating. And after what I said, silence filled our atmosphere.

"BRIEEEEEEELLLLEEEE. NANDITO NA KAMI, KEKEKKEKEKEKEKE." Someone suddenly made noises in my living room. Ugh, I suppose my squad's back from Canada. (Trans: Brielle! We're back!)

"Who's that? Who's Brielle?" Oh, I forgot. "I'm Brielle. We talked so much we didn't get to know our names." He chuckled and answered, "Suga, a.k.a Sugar in our world."

"I think those are my friend, come with me. Let's greet them."

"Hey, guys. Nandito na pala kayo." I smiled at them. Well, we are Filipinos. We just grew in America so I think that's the reason why we speak English so much. "Taena. Nakakapagod magtravel, letse. Oh, sino siya?" Ryleigh walked infront of us while the others made there selves feeling home. (Trans: *cuss* It's tiring to travel, *cuss*. Oh, who's that?)

"This is Suga. He's a new friend." He smiled and waved his hand to Ryleigh.

Ryleigh, the crazy member of the squad. She is also called the "Clumsy Queen". She keeps on making jokes, and she prefers speaking Tagalog. She's like Raine, jolly, bubbly, and loud. But Raine's a good girl while she's a bad one. "Oh, hi~ Ang Kyo- Your cute! Do you speak Tagalog?"

Suga shook his head. "Oh, that's disappointing. I kinda wanted to talk comfortably with you." She sighed. "But I can learn them for you." Suga snapped his finger and said, "Ngayon marunong na ako." Ryleigh pulled Suga and brought him to her room. Suga agreed happily. (Trans: Now I know how.)

"What the actual fuck. He's that interested to Ryleigh? Well, fuck that. I thought he's into me. Eulkh." I rolled my eyes as I mumbled these words.

"Hey, who's that guy with cat ears?" Vivian said as she lied on the floor infront of me. "He's Suga. A friend." She smiled sheepishly. "A friend, really? Damn, Brielle. I knew you'd forget about Jerkorn." She stood up and patted my head, which irritated me. "Congrats, bes." And she ran to the kitchen. (Trans: Congratulations, bestie.)

Vivian, she's my brother's crush. She's smart, great in dancing, and sweet. She's also a little bit of "Ryleigh" but has more good etiquette of being a girl. She's also inlove with food.

"So what's up? Where's Raine?" Paige suddenly showed up as I sat on the sofa. "She's in the bar last night. Call her, we can have a reunion." She nodded and headed towards the bathroom. It's noisy here in the living room.

And that's, Paige. She's the "savage queen". She's also crazy sometimes but she's always serious. And you won't like it if you pick a fight with her. She's the second oldest in our squad.

"Really?! Reunion?! Right now?!" Scarlett shouted out of frustration. We all nodded. "But my final exams is next week!" Everyone replied, "It's not our problem. You should've told your parents to give birth of you like a year earlier." And we ended up laughing together.

She's Scarlett. The youngest (she's in college). But she's not innocent, kay? She loves acting like a kid and she's inlove with Pooh's ass. She also prefers Tagalog.

"I'm like TT awwww. Just like TT awwww." Avery danced to Thrice's song TT. (A/N: I used Thrice instead of Twice since I didn't want to connect this thing to reality.)

Avrey, Thrice hardcore and #1 biggest fan. She also likes dancing. She knows martial arts, and I am telling you. Don't. Touch. Her. Butt. If you don't want to suffer no-more-bones-itis.

"Can someone turn on the Air-condition?! Just please!" Sophia cried out.

And lastly, she's Sophia. The mother of the group. She takes care of us. Sometimes, she doesn't. She loves kdrama. She's the visual or the face of the group. She has suitors, like a hundred of them, but stays single forever since no one can pass her ideal guy.

Yes, this is my squad. And I'll see you in the next chapter coz I swear I'm tired introducing them.

-

|Author's note|

So hey there, Sugarsssss. I know, lame chapter, kekekkekekeke. Sorry, btw. I was really finding a way to make this interesting but it turned out like this. Kekekkekeke. Eniway, here's the cast.

{Cast}

Irene (RV) as Ryleigh
Lisa (BP) as Vivian
Seulgi (RV) as Paige
Senior IU as Scarlett
(Still thinking) as Audrey
(Still thinking) as Sophia

Anyway, maybe in the next chapter, I'll announce who's sophia and audrey. So yeH, comment, vote, and share~