❇ Chapter 2 ❇

Chapter 2

♠Enigmatic Anneau

-

|Brielle De Guzman's Point of View|

I licked the lollipop- I just bought a minute ago- deliciously. I wonder what's he doing now? Is he happy with his decision? Is he having fun right now? Have he forgotten about me, already? I was about to sigh when my phone vibrated. I guess someone texted me. Like normal people, I fished my phone out from my pocket and read the message I got.

From: Raine <3

Where r u? Ur sis is finding u. Reply ASAP to ur sis.

11:30 pm

"Oh my god! I didn't notice the time!" I hurriedly ran as fast as I can. I need to be in the house right now, like in this minute. Ugh, Brielle! Your so stupid! Your putting yourself in troubles, this days!

I was a few more blocks away from our house when I bumped to an old woman. She was carrying two bags full of vegetables and fruits but as soon as I bumped her, the bags fell, throwing the vegetables and fruits everywhere. Aish, Brielle. You are really stupid. You're worse than a disordered monkey! "M-mygosh. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry ma'am! Let me pick it up for you. Just stay here ma'am!" As fast as I can, I picked the fruits and vegetables and placed then back to the bags.

That was freaking exhausting. When I gave her the bags back, bowed subconsciously and was about to leave, she suddenly pulled my hand. "Thank you, dear." She smiled sweetly. I don't know why but I smiled as I felt the warm of her hands and smile. "Here is my payment for helping me." She opened my left hand and inserted a ring to my ring finger and said before she left me with a wide and happy smile, "Please take care of him."

I wanted to reply but she left immediately. Maybe she thought I would reject the payment so she left that fast. But the things is, she told me to "Take care of him", but why did she use "him"? Like the heck, was that just a mistake or she really meant it? My god. I just rolled my eyes and continued running back home.

"Beth? Bri? Anyone?" I closed the door as I entered. I threw my lollipop at the nearby garbage can and left my Converse at the shoe shelf. "Briana! Bethany! I'm home! Where are you?!" I opened the lights of our living room. I saw two pizza boxes and softdrinks lying on the floor. The sofa was messy and the vase was kinda rolling on the floor.

"Ugh! I swear, B's! Stop playing around and clean this mess before I get my baseball bat and kill the both of you!" Immediately, I saw them rolling on the carpet and stood up. "Ma'am, yes ma'am!" Briana took the trashes and threw it while Bethany picked up the vase and cleaned the sofa. After cleaning, the both of them ran and hugged me tightly. "We missed you, eonnieeee~~" I hugged them back and carried them both to the sofa.

When I turned the TV on, Briana lied on my lap while Bethany hugged my arm. Aish, this monkeys. I can't help it, I smiled.

Briana and Bethany are my small sisters. They're twins and they're 5. My brother's out now, since nobody's here a while ago. Me and my bro stood as the parents of this twins, since our parents basically works at London. We meet with them once in a year, but that's okay since we do video calls. That's all I could say for now since I am sleepy.

I stared at this bubbly twins and noticed they're already sleeping. I carried them both to my room and placed a blanket over them. I turned on the Hello Kitty lamp and turned off the lights in my room. I am gonna sleep in the living room, I guess. When I got down, I took a glass of milk and a muffin from the refrigerator. I sat at the sofa and enjoyed the muffin.